Show us your HERMES FINE JEWELRY!

To clarify: this thread is for Hermès GOLD only.

For anything on Hermes silver please post here: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/ode-to-silver.434223/

If a newbie or someone accidentally posts on silver and you'd like to send words of admiration or answer a question, please don't answer here but wait till their post is moved to the Ode to Silver thread.

TY

Hi all. Quick question. I just received the gorgeous diamond Constance Amulette necklace from my SA but it is super short for me, coming in under 16". UGH. Does H ever extend necklaces the way Van Cleef does? I am trying hard not to have to return it because it is so so pretty.

Hi all. Quick question. I just received the gorgeous diamond Constance Amulette necklace from my SA but it is super short for me, coming in under 16". UGH. Does H ever extend necklaces the way Van Cleef does? I am trying hard not to have to return it because it is so so pretty.
I had the same issue once on another Hermes pendant. I was told it would need to be sent to Paris in order to extend it, which could take a few months. I did not end up extending it as I just bought another longer chain I could use for all my future Hermes pendants. I am sure your SA would be able to extend it for you.

I had the same issue once on another Hermes pendant. I was told it would need to be sent to Paris in order to extend it, which could take a few months. I did not end up extending it as I just bought another longer chain I could use for all my future Hermes pendants. I am sure your SA would be able to extend it for you.

Oh this would be good. I don't mind waiting. ANd I like the chain it's on. I will contact my SA and ask her to do so...

Reactions: J'adoreHermes
A little late but finally got my hands on this filet d’or ring in Chicago.
I have been eyeing this ring for a long time but could not get it in Toronto. Somehow the world wide search for this ring got cancelled [emoji17] and I’ve been chasing after this for a while.View attachment 4064777
Looks absolutely fab on you!

Reactions: littleming