Show us your HERMES FINE JEWELRY!

To clarify: this thread is for Hermès GOLD only.

For anything on Hermes silver please post here: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/ode-to-silver.434223/

If a newbie or someone accidentally posts on silver and you'd like to send words of admiration or answer a question, please don't answer here but wait till their post is moved to the Ode to Silver thread.

TY

Absolutely love this necklace!! Looks fantastic on you. Do you mind me asking the name of it? Price?
Thank you!! I am totally obsessed with it. :smile: I just checked and I couldn’t find a specific name for the necklace. It just says pendant necklace diamonds 18k rose gold. It’s part of the new Divine collection. My SA did tell me they only had it in 2 stores and she was lucky to get one of the stores to send it to my local store. Here are a few more close ups.

715EF808-20A7-4E7E-A9AB-2981B60BDE67.jpeg

585C52BF-9C21-423C-B3CC-C11ABDD1F4E9.jpeg

D51FA077-75BA-4263-B884-CDFBA69806E7.jpeg

Gorgeous on you. Love your twillaine too!
Thank you so much!! :heart: Thanks for noticing the twillaine too! I’m new to Hermes RTW but I love this piece! My SA was trying to get me to buy the mosaique coat with the necklace but I had to say no… for now lol. Oh P.S. I just realized it was your post carlinha about the Madison Ave eye candy where I saw this necklace! So thank you for posting that!!:hugs:

Last edited:
Meanwhile in Sloane St they were showcasing a Pierre Hardy Niloticus Ombre piece that he designed 2009.

The top one is approx. £19K (the one shown below is similar but not exact to it and is $26.4 from US h.com) and the bottom £13K. The one I saw had diamonds within the Nilo collar as well as the 'halo' and the longer drop (like ex.3) but no extra chains.

I actually prefer the non "black stone" (whatever that means for £4-ishK) and wish they did a version without a drop. Both sorter drops seem off to Hardy's initial vision (I saw the exhibition '09/'10 in London) but to my eye the longer drop seems about right proportionally.

Screenshot 2022-12-04 at 14.07.54.pngScreenshot 2022-12-04 at 14.06.03.png

The longest version of Niloticus Ombre is $32.1K

In my option it's trying too hard to be on-trend, anyone could get the same look by layering existing pieces.

Screenshot 2022-12-04 at 14.15.09.png