Show us your HERMES FINE JEWELRY!

To clarify: this thread is for Hermès GOLD only.

For anything on Hermes silver please post here: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/ode-to-silver.434223/

If a newbie or someone accidentally posts on silver and you'd like to send words of admiration or answer a question, please don't answer here but wait till their post is moved to the Ode to Silver thread.

TY

Well, yesterday’s visit did not quite go as planned. I tried on the double and single of this ring (forgetting the style name) and ended up bringing home the double. My daughter tried it on as well :P I also tried the punk double which was really lovely but the pave diamonds won out.

I also wore my punk earrings to dinner for the first time last night! I love them. They are quite heavy though.

DAEF58BB-5DAC-4D24-8667-E6902E60C62C.jpeg

E6FEC958-FE58-42A7-9545-0EC3E4C64D08.jpeg

088F78B0-8517-4EF8-82CD-39278893D154.jpeg

C4FBFB88-860F-4C54-B32A-606F1A45E67E.jpeg

Reactions: Bdbunny
Well, yesterday’s visit did not quite go as planned. I tried on the double and single of this ring (forgetting the style name) and ended up bringing home the double. My daughter tried it on as well :P I also tried the punk double which was really lovely but the pave diamonds won out.

I also wore my punk earrings to dinner for the first time last night! I love them. They are quite heavy though.

View attachment 5679452

View attachment 5679453

View attachment 5679454

View attachment 5679455
so cute on your daughter! Good choice!

Reactions: Rhl2987

View attachment 5679452

View attachment 5679453

View attachment 5679454

View attachment 5679455

Good choice! :ps:

I have the smaller Punk earrings, they are still impactful because of the chains but are much lighter.

Reviving a few month old post. Does anyone know when this came out? Is it an older model or a newer one? I am debating between this and a d'ancre ring. Wondering if this is just not available on the website because it's old or new. Going to ask my SA if she can order in, but was wondering if anyone had any insight (and see if anyone has it)! Thank you!

Hi! I believe this is old. I started seriously looking at Hermes fine jewelry early 2022 and this was available on the US website around that time. I have this necklace and it's simple and understated, perfect match to drop and hoop earrings imo. Hoping that it's still available for you to purchase!:smile:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Fixxi

View attachment 5679452

View attachment 5679453

View attachment 5679454

View attachment 5679455
Love the double ring on both of you!! I own the same and it’s my favorite piece from Hermes!

This may be a ridiculous question, but are they stopping YG production globally or just in Europe? The reason I’m asking is that YG is a more popular metal in the US than rose gold .. and I much prefer YG ;) !!
I'm not sure about globally, but my SA in the US also said the same thing...

Question for Kelly bracelet/ring owners: do they get caught easily on your sweater/hair/etc.? Thank you in advance! (sorry if this is inappropriate for the thread)

I'm not sure about globally, but my SA in the US also said the same thing...

Question for Kelly bracelet/ring owners: do they get caught easily on your sweater/hair/etc.? Thank you in advance! (sorry if this is inappropriate for the thread)
Surprisingly no, my Kelly bracelet doesn’t get caught in things! However my juc is another story.

• Love
Reactions: lala2345