Show us your HERMES FINE JEWELRY!

To clarify: this thread is for Hermès GOLD only.

For anything on Hermes silver please post here: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/ode-to-silver.434223/

If a newbie or someone accidentally posts on silver and you'd like to send words of admiration or answer a question, please don't answer here but wait till their post is moved to the Ode to Silver thread.

TY

Do any of you stack your Kelly Bracelet with your other items, like a JUC? I’m scared to stack, but it would look so cute. The Kelly Bracelet just seems like it would be prone to scratches like the LOVE bracelet.
I do!! They don’t really scratch each other but the Kelly itself gets scratched on its own if that makes sense haha.
9D850F84-DA93-445B-8F8C-5637C1AF34BB.jpeg

Do any of you stack your Kelly Bracelet with your other items, like a JUC? I’m scared to stack, but it would look so cute. The Kelly Bracelet just seems like it would be prone to scratches like the LOVE bracelet.
I don’t have JUC but here’s mine stacked with thin love. They definitely don’t overlap and I’ve also found the Kelly bracelet not as easily scratched as the love E10BF561-B20C-4902-B87E-39A4A276C655.jpeg

I gravitate towards stuff that’s not super popular, does poorly in the resell market even, and I’m okay with that. This includes Hermes fine jewelry. Sharing a photo of the farandole assymetric earrings, and necklace.

View attachment 5695576
You look so cute with these. :heart:
I’ve been looking for this pair of earrings. I was only able to find them on fashionphile, but then I didn’t want to buy from reseller.

Reactions: Ljlj
Thank you! :flowers:
Fashionphile prices on some Hermes fine jewelry are so tempting honestly. I hope you'll find this pair of earrings from the boutique soon!
So true! I hesitated.. bc at that time I hadn’t researched online sellers and wasn’t sure if Fashionphile is trustworthy. I now know its got a good rep here, so if I see it again I might just get them.