Show Pics of your GIVENCHY in Action!!

Finally used my camel Pandora in public and I can't believe I didn't do it sooner!

P5052055_zps488b4b8d.jpg

P5052057_zpsa8f21580.jpg

P5052051_zps62f13e9f.jpg

Wow... Amazing colour! Great outfit to go with it! :heart:

Thank you!

I've been bitten by the Givenchy bug :blush:

Just received a Nightingale in black goatskin. So lovely!
DSC_3636_zps87dd48e6.jpg

DSC_3637_zpsc3fe0fec.jpg

DSC_3639_zpsd06d2fa7.jpg

Tri-color small Nightingale in goat is out and about:smile:
(with flash/no flash)

Ladies! Thank you for sharing your stunning gales!!

Cinnabun: You chose a beautiful classic. Enjoy breaking her in!

Gem: What a stunning colorblock! I love olive. Do you feel the colorblock will slouch as much as a regular? I'm wondering if the stitched panels give it more structure.

Hi Gemsberry - glad to see you back. You are building up an amazing nightingale family! This gale is so special!

Thank you Bagmad. So true, you can't stop with Gales. I was so bad, just ordered 4th one, this time medium from L'inde. If she turns out right she'll appear here;)

Gem: What a stunning colorblock! I love olive. Do you feel the colorblock will slouch as much as a regular? I'm wondering if the stitched panels give it more structure.

Hrhsunshine, thank you. She's is more structured than classic Gale in Goat skin, moreover initially all the panels behaved a little different (like each is structured in its own direction), but with time (I have her for 1 month already) it evens. And it's small size, I think for medium it will break out faster.

Great addition! I was eyeing this exact bag and love the colorway. Great choice!

Thank you, Alouette. You should get it, you can wear it with almost anything because of colorblock. There are few medium ones on Farfetch for great price right now.

Hi Gemsberry - glad to see you back. You are building up an amazing nightingale family! This gale is so special!

Thanks ladies!