Show Pics of your GIVENCHY in Action!!

Swoooooooooooooooooon! HRHsunnie, I love everything about this mod shot. Your black top and skinnies, your necklace, shoes, your gorgeous Leopard print coat and your beautiful Ant sets it off beautifully. I have a Vintage Leopard print coat, I searched for the right one in excellent condition that fit perfectly for years and finally found it 2 seasons ago. It is very similar to yours, except yours looks more soft. You look stunning my dear!

Thanks Love! You had a lot of catching up to do, I see. Thank you sweetie. You're always full of such positive energy. I love my leopard print coat and my 5 y.o. son could not stop petting it b/c it is so soft. Feels chenille soft! Stepping out of my box with the leopard prints and so happy I did. They are such fun! You need to post some more mod shots too. Now that it is so nice, your gale should be the idea color bag for all the spring summer clothes.

Swoooooooooooooooooon! HRHsunnie, I love everything about this mod shot. Your black top and skinnies, your necklace, shoes, your gorgeous Leopard print coat and your beautiful Ant sets it off beautifully. I have a Vintage Leopard print coat, I searched for the right one in excellent condition that fit perfectly for years and finally found it 2 seasons ago. It is very similar to yours, except yours looks more soft. You look stunning my dear!

You have such fun and hip style Sculli! This shot is darling! Thanks for sharing it.

Beautiful bagmaddy! I am so in love with your blouse too. You wear your Ant so well!

This leather color is great on you pzammie, such a fabulous neutral!

What a fun out shopping outfit! Your scarf is beautiful too!

malvs, this style and size looks perfect on you! Totally classic! Hope you had a fun outing, you look great! :smile:

Kiwi, all of your mods are sooooooooooo super cute! Love this darling look, you are rocking it! I also love your smile, one of the best parts of all your outfits!

hi amacasa, this is a really cute ensemble, I am loving the peplum top with your Gale. So happy you posted this picture.

melikey, you have such great style! Love each and every picture you share. I always look at every detail, right down to your sunnies hanging from your shirt in this one! Keep on posting, adore your looks!

hi bbagsforever, I am so happy you posted this pix of your Obsedia! There are not enough pix of this fabulous style. I am a bit of a crossbody freak, I love them so much and have a couple (ahem, ok maybe more than a couple, ha) It is for this reason ONLY that I have not indulged in an Obsedia, because I love it ---------- and it looks fab fabby fabulous on you! Thanks for posting and enjoy!

Sooooooooo super cute indi3r4........ adore the colors of your Ant!

Beautiful Panda heaRtb, love the handle strap on yours too! Look at that sunshine outside, I can almost feel it's warmth. You look great, hope your day was fun!

Your pix is one of the reasons I love Givenchy, you can wear these bags with everything and anything! Adore your cute converse sneaks too. This is a really fun casual outfit to wear with your black Gale!

PinkPeonies, this is ONE darling outfit. You look smokin and beautiful all at once. Kinda speechless!

Babes...so happy to see you back! I second hrh - mod shots with your gorgeous gal would so make my day!

Finally used my camel Pandora in public and I can't believe I didn't do it sooner!

P5052055_zps488b4b8d.jpg

P5052057_zpsa8f21580.jpg

P5052051_zps62f13e9f.jpg

Finally used my camel Pandora in public and I can't believe I didn't do it sooner!

P5052055_zps488b4b8d.jpg

P5052057_zpsa8f21580.jpg

P5052051_zps62f13e9f.jpg

Love the camel Panda on you! Looks great with the outfit. Fits you very well too. The length is perfect. Love your hair too BTW.

My small violet pandora out and about on a family outing this past weekend. :love:
Bag! Too darned cute! Love your purple Panda on you girl! What a beautiful day to enjoy her and some family time :smile: