Show me your Helen Ficalora jewelry!

I love your choices! On my last visit to HF, I almost walked out the exact 2 pieces you picked...somehow i went home with something else. The dogwood w/the diamond is on my (long) list of "suggestions" to DH for our anniversary.

Your charms look great!

Thanks! :smile: I really love the dogwood w/the diamond. I almost didn't get it. I didn't even notice it in the case until I was starting to pay for the two charms I originally picked out. It was behind another larger charm and I just happened to catch a little sparkle out of the corner of my eye when I was going to the register. Had to have that one instead of the other one I was getting (which didn't have a diamond). Very happy with these two new little ones with the diamonds. Love the sparkle they give off while I'm wearing them. :smile:

Which charm did you end up getting? Do you have pictures of yours? :smile:

Thanks! :smile: I really love the dogwood w/the diamond. I almost didn't get it. I didn't even notice it in the case until I was starting to pay for the two charms I originally picked out. It was behind another larger charm and I just happened to catch a little sparkle out of the corner of my eye when I was going to the register. Had to have that one instead of the other one I was getting (which didn't have a diamond). Very happy with these two new little ones with the diamonds. Love the sparkle they give off while I'm wearing them. :smile:

Which charm did you end up getting? Do you have pictures of yours? :smile:

That is the problem of going into the store - so many pretties everywhere! As soon as I think I have made my choice, something catches my eye.

I need to post pics. I bought the star w/o diamonds and the flat disc w/a diamond. I also have an H for DS and the silver hamsa. I hope to add many more...the gorgeous floral ring bands keep calling me, too:graucho:

I've gotten several new charms lately. A few months ago BaubleBar had a Helen Ficalora pop-up shop and I got the dog paw print charm (which is precious). The key charm was a gift with purchase.

7737572368_fd06cf06a9_o.jpg

Today I got these two beautiful charms which I utterly adore. A star with a diamond and a flower with a diamond.

7737567128_9993924bb7_o.jpg

A group shot of my collection:
7737567242_6c0c74bf0e_o.jpg

This is the configuration I'm wearing right now. I couldn't decide if I wanted to wear them all or just a few. I'll probably change it up a few dozen times before I settle on something.

7737567356_e47d113e4e_o.jpg

Here I am wearing it:
7737567024_0717807c9f_o.jpg

Eventually I want to get the small round ruby charm and a pink gold flower with a diamond.

Very pretty! Are these WG? I have never seen the dogwood flower charm with a little bezel like yours has. You're so lucky you can see her stuff in person. I have to buy all of mine online.

NurseAnn said:
Very pretty! Are these WG? I have never seen the dogwood flower charm with a little bezel like yours has. You're so lucky you can see her stuff in person. I have to buy all of mine online.

They're from her silver line. I bought them all from Bloomingdales. The ones with diamonds have yellow gold bezels. I haven't actually had the chance to visit her store in NYC yet, but I hope to in the not too distant future.

Here is the HF Diamond Spacer. I have it on my HF necklace, but I think I am going to need another one to keep my 2 Alphabet Charms spaced apart like I want them.

Attachments

• image-3949329108.jpg
    image-3949329108.jpg
    374.6 KB · Views: 2,004
PennyD2911 said:
Sorry the pic is blurred I did not realize it until I posted it. I will take a pic of the spacer on my necklace.

I still need to take a pic with the spacers on my necklace but this is a better pic of the spacer.

Attachments

• image-2040787144.jpg
    image-2040787144.jpg
    440.7 KB · Views: 1,781