Should I buy this?

ranskimmie said:
Is it a bag you have been lusting for, for a long time? If so get it. If its just something that you like right at this moment I'd say hold off.

I agree. Only buy if its what you want BAD. Dont buy because its a good deal. I do this when I am not sure my reasons for buying a bag. I mentally think of my favorite bag and ask if I could only pick one which would I pick. My favorite or the new one. If you pick your favorite then you already had the bag you really want!

Selena

Hi guys. It's on the way! Should be here in 3 days. (I hope I did the right thing!)
and of course, photos will go up the minute I get it!

thanks for all the input. you guys are the very best!

I am glad you ordered it. If you love it so much and the deal is great, you can't miss it. Do share nice and detailed photos when you receive it. We are here to cheer for you.:love:

Congratulations!! It is definitely a very different, B-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l and collectible classic and the color is just gorgeous. Glad to see you went for it! Looking forward to your pictures.

bagnshoofetish said:
Hi guys. It's on the way! Should be here in 3 days. (I hope I did the right thing!)

Yay, congrats! It's a gorgeous, rich color :nuts: Post pictures!

bagnshoofetish said:

Oh yay! I think it's a gorgeous, unique, beautiful bag. I don't think you'll regret your purchase!