Should I buy this?

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
bagnshoofetish said:
oh ayla - I'm so glad you said something. I was actually hoping you'd chime in on this.
:shame:

So have you decided on the bag ? It is pricey, but it's below retail and quite the catch if you do decide to take it home ! :amuse:

fopduck

O.G.
Jan 26, 2006
I think you should go for it! It's a rare bag at a great price. If you change your mind later, I think you would have no problems selling it.

bagnshoofetish

resist.
O.G.
Feb 12, 2006
earth
yeah, I'm gonna go for it. I know I'll never find this color for this price again in this condition. and I can always sell it later I guess. I just e-mailed the seller right now. let you know how it goes.

now how am I going to tell my husband? he already thinks I'm :wacko:

Darienlim

Mar 28, 2006
UK
bagnshoofetish said:
yeah, I'm gonna go for it. I know I'll never find this color for this price again in this condition. and I can always sell it later I guess. I just e-mailed the seller right now. let you know how it goes.
Good for you! Congrats! Good luck on the Hubby's department. LOL :lol:

D.

Kaligirl

Mar 5, 2006
It's a limited edition,...wow..I just don't know. This is tough to decide, I would probably get it and if I chnage my mind, I'll probably sell it. Good Luck with whatever you decide though

Dec 6, 2005
bagnshoofetish said:

now how am I going to tell my husband? he already thinks I'm :wacko:
I agree that you should buy it! This is exciting! Can't wait for you to get her!

Kat

Dec 13, 2005
I think you made the right decision by buying that gorgeous bag! It was a good price. You would have kicked yourself if you let that slip away, right?

mello_yello_jen

Designated Shopaholic
O.G.
Jan 2, 2006
nor.cal
www.whereshewears.com
woohoo!! it's too late for me to cause you to die another death (pushing you off the ledge again ;P) but CONGRATS on getting it! It's an absolutely gorgeous, gorgeous purse and you'll look great with it!