Should I buy this?

bagnshoofetish said:
oh ayla - I'm so glad you said something. I was actually hoping you'd chime in on this.

:shame:

So have you decided on the bag ? It is pricey, but it's below retail and quite the catch if you do decide to take it home ! :amuse:

yeah, I'm gonna go for it. I know I'll never find this color for this price again in this condition. and I can always sell it later I guess. I just e-mailed the seller right now. let you know how it goes.

now how am I going to tell my husband? he already thinks I'm :wacko:

bagnshoofetish said:
yeah, I'm gonna go for it. I know I'll never find this color for this price again in this condition. and I can always sell it later I guess. I just e-mailed the seller right now. let you know how it goes.

Good for you! Congrats! Good luck on the Hubby's department. LOL :lol:

D.

It's a limited edition,...wow..I just don't know. This is tough to decide, I would probably get it and if I chnage my mind, I'll probably sell it. Good Luck with whatever you decide though

bagnshoofetish said:

now how am I going to tell my husband? he already thinks I'm :wacko:

I agree that you should buy it! This is exciting! Can't wait for you to get her!

I think you made the right decision by buying that gorgeous bag! It was a good price. You would have kicked yourself if you let that slip away, right?

woohoo!! it's too late for me to cause you to die another death (pushing you off the ledge again ;P) but CONGRATS on getting it! It's an absolutely gorgeous, gorgeous purse and you'll look great with it!