Should I buy this?

Selena

O.G.
Jan 26, 2006
ranskimmie said:
Is it a bag you have been lusting for, for a long time? If so get it. If its just something that you like right at this moment I'd say hold off.
I agree. Only buy if its what you want BAD. Dont buy because its a good deal. I do this when I am not sure my reasons for buying a bag. I mentally think of my favorite bag and ask if I could only pick one which would I pick. My favorite or the new one. If you pick your favorite then you already had the bag you really want!

Selena

bagnshoofetish

resist.
O.G.
Feb 12, 2006
earth
Hi guys. It's on the way! Should be here in 3 days. (I hope I did the right thing!)
and of course, photos will go up the minute I get it!

thanks for all the input. you guys are the very best!

lv-lover

O.G.
Mar 9, 2006
Buy it! You could think of it as an investment, think of all places you'll be able to carry it!

foxy_chao

dior me
Jan 9, 2006
I am glad you ordered it. If you love it so much and the deal is great, you can't miss it. Do share nice and detailed photos when you receive it. We are here to cheer for you.:love:

Goldensx5

O.G.
Mar 30, 2006
Congratulations!! It is definitely a very different, B-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l and collectible classic and the color is just gorgeous. Glad to see you went for it! Looking forward to your pictures.

Cristina

Oct 23, 2005
South Florida
bagnshoofetish said:
Hi guys. It's on the way! Should be here in 3 days. (I hope I did the right thing!)

Yay, congrats! It's a gorgeous, rich color :nuts: Post pictures!

IntlSet

Bonjour!
Jan 29, 2006
Chicago
bagnshoofetish said:

Oh yay! I think it's a gorgeous, unique, beautiful bag. I don't think you'll regret your purchase!

bagnshoofetish

resist.
O.G.
Feb 12, 2006
earth
IntlSet said:
Oh yay! I think it's a gorgeous, unique, beautiful bag. I don't think you'll regret your purchase!
I'm already having buyers remorse. Haven't told the Hubster yet either. I'm gonna have to intercept the mailman!