Should be careful when you order on Future Fashionista!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only cowards PM or conduct themselves "behind the scenes" mostly with unfounded, ugly accusations only aimed at fuelling harrassment.

I've experienced it before here as well........it was only due to respect and diplomacy that I didn't go public with names. But it's NOT a pleasant experience.

Gga.....this too shall pass. Your integrity is what speaks for itself.

So, it seems that so far, people did NOT have trouble in 2009.
Did anyone have any bad purchases in late 2009?
Any trouble in 2008?
Early 2010?
Or did things start to fall apart in Mid-now 2010?

Gga, I hope you will report the harassers to the Administrators if you have not done so already. Anyone harassing you behind the scenes should be reported.

"I've taken behind the scenes crap and harassment from people over this. I didn't deserve that on top of getting cheated out of a significant amount of money. "

So, it seems that so far, people did NOT have trouble in 2009.
Did anyone have any bad purchases in late 2009?
Any trouble in 2008?
Early 2010?
Or did things start to fall apart in Mid-now 2010?

I bought diamond hoops in 2009. I don't plan to have them appraised so I won't know if they are okay or not.

Gga, I hope you will report the harassers to the Administrators if you have not done so already. Anyone harassing you behind the scenes should be reported.

"I've taken behind the scenes crap and harassment from people over this. I didn't deserve that on top of getting cheated out of a significant amount of money. "

Absolutely. Whoever is behind it has no place in our community. I urge you all to report any harassment to us in any case, not just this FF deal. Harassment will not be tolerated on TPF in any shape.

Thank you for posting and showing your true guts and backbone - I honor you and want to salute and hug you all at once.
gga- what katel said. you have been so gracious despite being in such a terrible spot. thank you again and again for coming forward and sharing with all of us.

I TOTALLY agree, GGA. Truly, I would have purchased from FF had I not stumbled upon this thread. I feel so badly for those who have had such bad experiences and I sincerely thank you for warning others about this situation. :flowers:

Did the transaction go okay? Did you get your hoops in a timely manner? Were they as described? Were you able to communicate with FF?

Seems so far that 09 was fairly stable?
I think it was stated and/or concluded earlier on this thread that the problems started earlier this year, sometime between May and July, if I remember correctly.

Thank you for posting and showing your true guts and backbone - I honor you and want to salute and hug you all at once.
gga- what katel said. you have been so gracious despite being in such a terrible spot. thank you again and again for coming forward and sharing with all of us.
:goodpost:

I don't understand why everyone is saying the issues are recent. Wasn't gga scammed and lied to in 08? Or am I making things up?

Also, lots of issues posted on another board in may. I posted a timeline earlier of the other boards thread.

^ I agree

gga, I think you are one amazing and classy lady but then I have always thought that from reading your past posts. My heart goes out to you for the situation you are facing now.

:hugs:

I don't understand why everyone is saying the issues are recent. Wasn't gga scammed and lied to in 08? Or am I making things up?

Also, lots of issues posted on another board in may. I posted a timeline earlier of the other boards thread.

I think (and I could be wrong) that people are saying this is all recent because, while gga's was lied to back in 08, she didn't have knowledge that the representations made to her in 08 were false until recently.

I'm not involved in this situation in any way, but I think it was also mentioned further back in the thread, that perhaps some people were getting sub-par service and/or goods at the same time others were getting excellent service and goods. So perhaps a little picking and choosing by Elana was going on (?) even before this year.

Like I said, I have no first hand knowledge, that's just a recap of what I remember reading earlier in the thread. At 53 pages, it's hard to keep a handle on the whole situation.

Okay, so just to list . . . .
But your PP account would need to be valid to list, no?

yes, ebay about a year or so ago started a rule that you HAVE to accept paypal as your ONLY form of payment. personal checks and money orders were no longer accepted via an ebay transaction—eChecks via paypal only. i list on ebay here and there, but have a few items listed currently and you cannot accept any other form of payment.

so somehow, i am not buying that her paypal account is not active because in order to list items for sale on ebay, you must have an automatic payment set up through paypal in order to continue to sell on ebay.

yes, ebay about a year or so ago started a rule that you HAVE to accept paypal as your ONLY form of payment. personal checks and money orders were no longer accepted via an ebay transaction—eChecks via paypal only. i list on ebay here and there, but have a few items listed currently and you cannot accept any other form of payment.

so somehow, i am not buying that her paypal account is not active because in order to list items for sale on ebay, you must have an automatic payment set up through paypal in order to continue to sell on ebay.

that's not accurate ~ it's true that sellers are not permitted to request money orders, checks or bank wires, but there are several alternatives to using paypal, such as propay or direct processing of charges through a merchant account. http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/accepted-payments-policy.html

that said, her feebay listings do indicate that payment via paypal is available.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.