Shopping in HK

kopibaby

O.G.
Sep 26, 2007
If I live in HK, I would have gone bankrupt long ago!!!! I only spent such a short time there on my most recent trip and I have spent enough to request an increase in credit card limit! :shame: And I am going there again in 2 weeks' time! :sweatdrop:

Anyways, I have not taken pics of all that I bought yet....But here are some of them first....its a mixture of BV + non-BV.

Attachments

• Copy of DSCF2343.jpg
    Copy of DSCF2343.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 126
That's what happens to me every time I go to HK. Too many goodies there!! I'm sure you enjoyed your trip very much. When you go again in 2 weeks, the temptation will be even higher with the big Christma sale.

Finally kopibaby! :woohoo: But my dear, please show the items inside, much as we love the packaging of brown and orange boxes. :lol: :amuse:

Nice shoes there, someone is loving flats I see. :graucho:

Yea, apparently prices in HK is cheaper than in the US too. I find it pretty odd.

:back2topic:

kopibaby- i can imagine being broke while in HK; that explains why i move to the US :yes:

no more teasing us and start stripping those dustbags and boxes away. Is that something in Carmino?:graucho:
btw, what is that in ebano there? is that a sunglasses case? looks pretty!

In Canada, the only place selling BV is Holt Renfrew - and they tend to have an extremely conservative selection both in terms of colours and designs. I am pretty sure I'd be completely broke if I lived in HK and had access to a much wider range of BV! kopibaby, you have some very tantalizing items!....

I will be going to HK in a week, where did you get those shoes, they are lovely! I plan to head down to the BV shop as well when I am there.