Shopping in HK

ms piggy

special breed
O.G.
Oct 7, 2006
The intrecciato Nebbia is beautiful, great choice! I need a smaller case for my handbag.

Mid-

silent = listen
O.G.
Mar 18, 2007
aww, kopibaby, the pouch is adorable!! I didn't see that size at the NYC boutique the other day, I too am looking for a small pouch for my campana...

kopibaby

O.G.
Sep 26, 2007
armcandyaddict, ms piggy, Mystiletto, Mid-

thanks for the kind words! all of you are sooo sweet! i am loving it so much and the leather is really getting softer the more you use it.

the size is really good to be used inside our bags - for keeping those little things together. i dont use cosmetics so i used it to keep my stuff that used to get lost at the bottom of the bag. :smile:

more pics coming up sooooon!!

billbill

O.G.
May 9, 2006
congratulations on your purchase in HK.. :tup:
i live here and cannot save much $$, must resist since sales start this week..
i'll try to check with BV store and let u gals know when the sale begins..last time my friend bought a large black tote for around $1900, a good deal after 30% off..

KK

O.G.
Sep 22, 2005
Thanks, Kopibaby. I just can't wait, 5 more days to go. I almost never go to the Kowloon side whenever I visit. But it sounds like I need to head down to Harbour city (?) this time. It's right by the star ferry, right?

catabie

Nov 17, 2006
^ yes, habour city is just right next to the star ferry. the mall is huge! happy shopping KK!

ms piggy

special breed
O.G.
Oct 7, 2006
kopibaby, we're still waiting *drum fingers". There're more items than what's here.

C_24

-Claus-
O.G.
May 26, 2007
Frankfurt
kopibaby, congrats! The Nebbia puch is really cute!

Can´t wait to see the glasses!!! BV sunnies are so well made!

kopibaby

O.G.
Sep 26, 2007
sorry - i have been soooo bad at sharing my loot from hk...

work has been insane and i was involved in two close frens' weddings recently....and mummy's sick....:sad:

anyways, here are the sunnies! i have not actually worn them outdoors yet but i defnitely will soooon!! :wlae:

Attachments

ms piggy

special breed
O.G.
Oct 7, 2006
kopibaby, hope your mom would feel better very soon. On a cheerier note, your sunnies are fabulous! And you rock! Are they black or brown? If you don't mind sharing, what's the price like?