Shopping in HK

kopibaby

O.G.
Sep 26, 2007
yeah, i love flats! in fact, i am not very good at walking on too high a heels! i tink i will fall over! :shame: anyways, flats are supposed to be better for your legs/feet/body/general overall well-being...

kopibaby

O.G.
Sep 26, 2007
ms piggy is right - prices are generally that much cheaper in hk compared to singapore without a sale. i think with a sale, it will even be more!

i was actually planning to call up the boutique in hk to enquire about availability of stock of some items...i will check for you when i call them re the sloane's price :smile:

I do not have the exact cost but generally HK's prices are around 10%-15% cheaper than Singapore.

kopibaby

O.G.
Sep 26, 2007
kk,
i got the heels from this shop that is in the shopping arcade of sheraton hk. they are a local brand and i tink they have another outlet in one of the shopping malls. but i cant remember which one :rolleyes: but if you are in the tst area, just pop into sheraton hk and you will see the shop there.
that shop has a lot of nice shoes. i would have bought another two pairs if not for my luggage space contraints. and very reasonable prices! less than SGD150!!

i got the flats from one of those small shops when i was walking along nathan road (again in kowloon area). if you walk down nathan road, you cannot miss this whole row of white-top single/double storey buildings with retail shops on the ground floor. there are quite a lot of nice finds there....

have fun shopping in hk and do share your loot with us when you get back! :smile:

I will be going to HK in a week, where did you get those shoes, they are lovely! I plan to head down to the BV shop as well when I am there.

mlbags

O.G.
Sep 21, 2006
Asia
kopibaby, I've been very busy and away for a while lately but whenever I get a chance, I've been scanning this page for your HK buys! Finally......

Now drooling over your carmino flats - what a beauty.... I've always wanted one but thinking that heels would be better for my 5'2" frame but seeing your flats now.... I think I will might have to get one soon cos they just look sooooo wanted!

Now, where are the rest my dear, please reveal....... and make it quick!

May 27, 2007
kopibaby-perfect! Now what's in those two dust bags, huh?

mlbags-these are the most comfortable flats, such soft lightweight leather! I will admit, when I got these flats, initially it felt like I was falling over backwards since I am used to wearing shoes with some heel, preferrably high since I'm short too!

kopibaby

O.G.
Sep 26, 2007
mlbags and ob, you both are such sweeties! :flowers:

mlbags - if these flats are put on sale in sg, you should really consider getting them. they are really nice. however, from wat i understood from ms p, they dont bring in carmino to sg. only noce available in sg, i think.

ob - you are right. these flats are soooooo comfy! they are def much better than those with a ribbon in front which i got from a previous season...those were harder and not as comfy!

catabie

Nov 17, 2006
kopibaby-now that makes us 4 BV tpfers flat twins...we should start a thread on how to match these flats with our outfit...:smile:

kopibaby

O.G.
Sep 26, 2007
i tink all of us are in the buying mood with the year end around the corner and christmas being the season of giving (giving to ourselves in this case) :graucho:....

i hope to pick up more bv stuff in hk when i am there next weekend...

meanwhile, finally manage to upload some more pics from the previous trip...

one of items in the dust bag....it is a two tone small cosmetic pouch....i like the way the two tone leather are weaved....

:wlae:

Attachments

kopibaby

O.G.
Sep 26, 2007
Yes sir! Sunnies Pics coming up reeeeall soooon!
i didnt get the chance to open up the case and take the pic the last time coz hubby came home earlier than i expected and if he sees me taking pics, he will know its a new item!! whereas if i use it as if i had been having it for the longest time, he wouldnt notice!