Shopping in Barcelona, Madrid and Lisbon.

Hi, I just left Barcelona. I went in looking for ties for my husband and bracelets. When I finished she asked me if I was looking for anything else. I said a Birkin 30 or smaller or a Kelly. I wanted a nice light summer color. She checked and offered me a birkin30 in blue paon. Which I declined because I do not like that color blue. Then she said they have a black Birkin in epsom leather with gold hardwarein a 30. I asked to see it and low and behold it came home with me. I could not turn down such a classic combination. They were all very friendly and the store was not super busy.

Hi, I just left Barcelona. I went in looking for ties for my husband and bracelets. When I finished she asked me if I was looking for anything else. I said a Birkin 30 or smaller or a Kelly. I wanted a nice light summer color. She checked and offered me a birkin30 in blue paon. Which I declined because I do not like that color blue. Then she said they have a black Birkin in epsom leather with gold hardwarein a 30. I asked to see it and low and behold it came home with me. I could not turn down such a classic combination. They were all very friendly and the store was not super busy.
Super lucky
You hit the right sa and timing

Yesterday I went to both H stores in Madrid. The standalone store has great selection on most stuff but no display of lindy, jige clutch. And of course when I ask about B/K/C, they do not have any.

But the H store at the department store, I think displayed everything they have. Including jige, lindy and rodeo! But the nice, elderly gentleman said,” no K/B/C in this store”

So I just grabbed my etain jige and ran off [emoji16][emoji16]!

I visited the Lisbon boutique today. It’s very small with limited inventory. On display were a couple of Picotins, a Garden Party and a few Kelly wallets. This boutique does not carry fine jewelry, The enameled bracelets were very few. The staff is kind and helpful, but sadly, there were no items I was interested in purchasing. I did not ask about B K or C.

Yesterday I went to both H stores in Madrid. The standalone store has great selection on most stuff but no display of lindy, jige clutch. And of course when I ask about B/K/C, they do not have any.

But the H store at the department store, I think displayed everything they have. Including jige, lindy and rodeo! But the nice, elderly gentleman said,” no K/B/C in this store”

So I just grabbed my etain jige and ran off [emoji16][emoji16]!

Etain jige [emoji7] can you please share a photo?? Congrats!!

Hi all, I was in Barcelona last week and managed to get a birkin 30 in blue brighton. During my week in Barcelona, I visited the store three times, it is a very small boutique but some interesting stock with lots of tourist including myself. I was offered this beauty on my third visit, only purchased a scarf before the bag offer. The SAs was all very nice and because they don't have a private room so they can only show the bag when the store is relatively empty with less customer. So we waited for around 40 mins until we see the bag, the nice SA kept apologising for the long wait but it was all worth it when we see the bag. When I got the bag, I think another group of customer also tourist was also offered a birkin. So from my own experience and chatting with SAs, I think it is possible to get b/k/c in Barcelona even you are not a local customer. Best of luck to you all :smile:

Hi all, I was in Barcelona last week and managed to get a birkin 30 in blue brighton. During my week in Barcelona, I visited the store three times, it is a very small boutique but some interesting stock with lots of tourist including myself. I was offered this beauty on my third visit, only purchased a scarf before the bag offer. The SAs was all very nice and because they don't have a private room so they can only show the bag when the store is relatively empty with less customer. So we waited for around 40 mins until we see the bag, the nice SA kept apologising for the long wait but it was all worth it when we see the bag. When I got the bag, I think another group of customer also tourist was also offered a birkin. So from my own experience and chatting with SAs, I think it is possible to get b/k/c in Barcelona even you are not a local customer. Best of luck to you all :smile:

Dear: Congratulations. May I know which store? the one at passeig de garcia or el corte ingles? do you just go to the store and ask straight away if they had b/k/c before making any purchases? did you stick to the same sale? Thanks.

Dear: Congratulations. May I know which store? the one at passeig de garcia or el corte ingles? do you just go to the store and ask straight away if they had b/k/c before making any purchases? did you stick to the same sale? Thanks.
Hi there, its the store at passeig de gracia. I did ask for the same SA every single time, on the first visit I purchased a scarf that I couldn't find it in London and just told the SA we will be staying for around a week also all my requirements for the bag, also we will be coming in the store to check during our stay. On the second visit, SA recognised my bf straight away told us to wait a bit, however no luck still. So we chat a bit more, I expanded my range from only bright colour constance to B30/25 but also bright colour. Third visit, SA told us to come back to the store within one hour, there is something for us. We went back to the store around 50 mins, and the store was packed with customer. Then we had to wait longer and got to witnessed some very interesting behaviour happening in the store, some customers were trying to use fine jewellery purchase to score a bag. Ended up trying almost every single pieces of the jewellery collection, and ask about the bag situation while trying on jewellery. However, got rejected as well.
I hope i have answered ur questions and good luck!!

Hi there, its the store at passeig de gracia. I did ask for the same SA every single time, on the first visit I purchased a scarf that I couldn't find it in London and just told the SA we will be staying for around a week also all my requirements for the bag, also we will be coming in the store to check during our stay. On the second visit, SA recognised my bf straight away told us to wait a bit, however no luck still. So we chat a bit more, I expanded my range from only bright colour constance to B30/25 but also bright colour. Third visit, SA told us to come back to the store within one hour, there is something for us. We went back to the store around 50 mins, and the store was packed with customer. Then we had to wait longer and got to witnessed some very interesting behaviour happening in the store, some customers were trying to use fine jewellery purchase to score a bag. Ended up trying almost every single pieces of the jewellery collection, and ask about the bag situation while trying on jewellery. However, got rejected as well.
I hope i have answered ur questions and good luck!!

Dear, thank you for such a detailed reply, really appreciate. I was in Barcelona and staying within walking distance to Passeig de Garcia in 2017, went in the store, beat around the bush a little bit, then asked, but no of course. Reading from the forum, I just thought Spain was a no go for tourist, so I just left without second or third try. I think things have changed at the Barcelona store. I love Spain, would definitely consider visiting again.

Dear, thank you for such a detailed reply, really appreciate. I was in Barcelona and staying within walking distance to Passeig de Garcia in 2017, went in the store, beat around the bush a little bit, then asked, but no of course. Reading from the forum, I just thought Spain was a no go for tourist, so I just left without second or third try. I think things have changed at the Barcelona store. I love Spain, would definitely consider visiting again.
Before my trip, when I was reading the forum I had the same impression about the Barcelona store. But my bf insisted to give it a go since we will be staying for a week, also I didn't experience any bad attitudes from any SA.
Do try visit again, best of luck to you :smile: