Shoppers: the collection!!!!

you eyeing corey's ink shopper, RERE? ... ... i'm v curious about this style too. are you going to try the Midday style, btw? i like the shapes of these 2 styles.

To be honest Rere, you've got a gorgeous black work. The shopper is very similar in size and you may be doubling up here. Of course if you remain curious about this style then go for it, you can always sell.

The one on AFF looks in great condition, hard to tell about the leather. Mine has very nice leather but is def pre-loved and shows signs of it. In a way though that makes it easy to love and use it, I don't have to feel precious about this bag. :smile:

Drati :heart:, thanks for this! I love your Black Shopper... I don't think the one on AFF is as nice as this one though. Look at that leather. It looks like it holds a TON of stuff! Much more stuff than I'd ever have.

Per your reference to the size, I think I might have to pass then as the Work is totally awkward on me. I'm 5' 3" and feel as though it swallows me whole. (Still though: to purchase? Or not to purchase?)

Such a shame. Oh well, back to my Bal-contentedness.

RERE - I'm only 5'4 :flowers: and it totally works for me. It's like a more square work with longer (that fit over anything!) handles.

And no top closure, which I do miss sometimes. To be honest, the shape is quite different from the work, don't you think Beaux? The rounded corners, the equal width along the whole height of the bag (unlike the work), the longer handles and the square, stiff top give it quite a different look. A bit more feminine, certainly more casual than the work, which looks more like, well, a work bag.

Thank you too bagluver, very helpful.

What styles do you usually prefer, and may I ask how tall you are?

Though the Shopper holds about as much as a Work, it does not feel as large to me as a Work. I also find the Work awkward and too wide. I find the Shopper to be comfy to carry and it doesn't feel big to me, even though it holds a lot.

Other styles that I have and love are the City, Day, and Twiggy. I have one Work that I can't seem to let go of because the leather is so yummy, but I do not love the Work style. I am 5'4".

Though the Shopper holds about as much as a Work, it does not feel as large to me as a Work. I also find the Work awkward and too wide. I find the Shopper to be comfy to carry and it doesn't feel big to me, even though it holds a lot.

Other styles that I have and love are the City, Day, and Twiggy. I have one Work that I can't seem to let go of because the leather is so yummy, but I do not love the Work style. I am 5'4".

^^ITA. My shoppers kind of "hug" my body when I carry them, the work is more awkward to carry or hold. I'm in the same boat: I only have one work and it will probably stay that way, the shopper just suits me much more. ;)

Just wanted to say Thank you, Beaux! :flowers: It was b/c of you and this wonderful thread of all your gorgeous Shoppers that I finally took the plunge and have my own on the way! I am excited to see this style irl and I am really hoping it's a perfect fit for me!

Just wanted to say Thank you, Beaux! :flowers: It was b/c of you and this wonderful thread of all your gorgeous Shoppers that I finally took the plunge and have my own on the way! I am excited to see this style irl and I am really hoping it's a perfect fit for me!

^^You're welcome. I'm happy you found one you love. Which color did you purchase? Can't wait to see!! :yahoo:

^^You're welcome. I'm happy you found one you love. Which color did you purchase? Can't wait to see!! :yahoo:

Ink. While it really is not my first choice color wise, I figured it was worth giving this style a shot. They seem so few and far between... Once I decide if the style is for me or not then I guess I can get serious about hunting down a more "ideal" color!

Congratulations! I too got turned on to this style by Beaux, Christymarie and Annemerrick. I have two shopper now and use them a lot. Despite early reservations I've grown to love this style.

Please post modeling pics when you get yours, can't wait to see.

Ink. While it really is not my first choice color wise, I figured it was worth giving this style a shot. They seem so few and far between... Once I decide if the style is for me or not then I guess I can get serious about hunting down a more "ideal" color!

^^Congratulations! Ink is a beautiful color indeed! Can't wait to see you and your shopper together! :heart:

Oh, I'm so glad I got to see these pics again!

Beaux, you truly are the Shopper Queen! They look so good on you and are so you!!

I especially love your Chocolate Shopper. Yum!