Shoppers: the collection!!!!

Congratulations! The shopper is such a great, but hard to find style and you've managed to find some in beautiful colors/leathers. I'm glad your collection is complete since it means there will be a few more out there for the rest of us! Enjoy all of them!

drati - I'm done, I promise! I'd love rouille, but I think I'll just drool over yours!

Thanks Kimm992 - me too!

Thank you scoobiesmomma. :heart:

I just love Rouge Theatre too jelts. I also have a RT city, I haven't used her in a while, but I like to know that's she's there!

Plenty of shoppers for others indeed TMitch6542. I hope to drool over others shoppers in the future!

It finally happened...... Ms. Rouge Theatre shopper. Now my shopper collection is compete!

DSC07242.jpg

DSC07247.jpg

DSC07250.jpg

It's hard to tell from these photos - but the color is tdf, deep saturated berry red. :heart:

absolutely gorgeous!!! now this is probably the most coveted rare find! at least from me, a shopper lover. And in RT, that's madness.

So glad you finally got the RT, beaux! So minty mint.

It looks absolutely amazing on you - I would stop you in the street to ask you about it - and I love that top you have on, complements it perfectly ;)

Thank you Tokyo - I often drool over many of your gorgeous bags too. I'd love to see your whole collection someday when you have time to take photos. :flowers:

whitelamb - It's easy to love RT isn't it? I so wish they'd make this color again. I think I'd buy one of everything! The *best* red Bal ever made imo.

rollergirl - I have a thing for discontinued bags! LOL the shopper and older besace. Oh well. At least they found love eventually!

MichK - oh thank you, that's so sweet of you to say. :heart: I'm actually wearing a very short vintage tunic dress that I love, it always looks right with bbags imo.