Shoppers: the collection!!!!

Question for you beaux: so I can see that the top two 'flaps' are stiffer of sorts, do you have any photos of the Shopper with your stuff inside, sitting on a table?

I'm considering one (I know, I know, bal-content...) but I worry that the stiffer flaps up top might bother me/get in the way.

So I would love to see how stiff they are in comparison to the rest of the bag when they have junk in them and are sitting on a table. I figure its the best way to see the contrast between the stiff flaps and the smooshy body of the bag.

Pretty please? :flowers:

Question for you beaux: so I can see that the top two 'flaps' are stiffer of sorts, do you have any photos of the Shopper with your stuff inside, sitting on a table?

I'm considering one (I know, I know, bal-content...) but I worry that the stiffer flaps up top might bother me/get in the way.

So I would love to see how stiff they are in comparison to the rest of the bag when they have junk in them and are sitting on a table. I figure its the best way to see the contrast between the stiff flaps and the smooshy body of the bag.

Pretty please? :flowers:

^^RERE - it's a very smooshy bag. It almost puddles when you put it down. I will take some photos of one of them stuffed this evening for you to get an idea of what it's like. :flowers: (here are some old photos from the "what's in your bag thread" to hold you over).

DSC03618.jpg

DSC03612.jpg

Love these! Love these! For the top closure part, how long, or...yeah, how "long" is the stiff part in inches? Like does the stiff part reach all the way down to the outside zipper pocket? Kwim?

I'll stay tuned for this evening....thank you!

^^RERE - it's a very smooshy bag. It almost puddles when you put it down. I will take some photos of one of them stuffed this evening for you to get an idea of what it's like. :flowers: (here are some old photos from the "what's in your bag thread" to hold you over).

DSC03618.jpg

DSC03612.jpg

^^I know exactly what you mean. It's only around 2" or so, not very far at all, you do need it though to maintain some kind of "shape" at the top. It's not super stiff though (I think it's just regular card stock cardboard stitched in there).

OMG...I know I have said this before, but the bumping of this thread warrants another comment on my part! :lol: Your collection of shoppers is just amazing!!! I am so lusting after a Choco or Caramel shopper thanks to these gorgeous pics! I hope you are enjoying these beauties, you are a lucky gal!!!

^^I know exactly what you mean. It's only around 2" or so, not very far at all, you do need it though to maintain some kind of "shape" at the top. It's not super stiff though (I think it's just regular card stock cardboard stitched in there).

Thanks beaux! Great info for me. Have you seen the Black 06 at AFF? That one is on hold for me while I get more pics. What do you think of the leather on that puppy?

ReRe, Thanks for bumping this thread!
Beaugoris, your collection is beautiful!
I have not thought about shoppers before, felt they were too big and cumbersome.
Your lovely mod pics have changed my mind! Thanks!

Thanks beaux! Great info for me. Have you seen the Black 06 at AFF? That one is on hold for me while I get more pics. What do you think of the leather on that puppy?

^^Looks smooshy and wonderful. I have a black 06 city that I LOVE. I think it was a great year for black b-bags. :heart: The handles on that bag look NEW!:nuts:

Rere, I have an 06 black shopper, and the leather is delish! Jet black too! The shopper has become my favorite style - I think you will love it!

Rere, I have an 06 black shopper, and the leather is delish! Jet black too! The shopper has become my favorite style - I think you will love it!

I have an 06 black too with the most gorgeous leather and jet black too. The one at AFF looks gorgeous!

Rere, be warned though, it is a big bag, feels as big as the work (although is is a little less wide). Here's my 06 black one. I recently posted modeling pics in the pictures thread, if you're interested.

Black06ShopperClosed.jpg

Black06ShopperOpen.jpg

Black06ShopperFront.jpg

Drati :heart:, thanks for this! I love your Black Shopper... I don't think the one on AFF is as nice as this one though. Look at that leather. It looks like it holds a TON of stuff! Much more stuff than I'd ever have.

Per your reference to the size, I think I might have to pass then as the Work is totally awkward on me. I'm 5' 3" and feel as though it swallows me whole. (Still though: to purchase? Or not to purchase?)

Such a shame. Oh well, back to my Bal-contentedness.

I have an 06 black too with the most gorgeous leather and jet black too. The one at AFF looks gorgeous!

Rere, be warned though, it is a big bag, feels as big as the work (although is is a little less wide). Here's my 06 black one. I recently posted modeling pics in the pictures thread, if you're interested.

Black06ShopperClosed.jpg

Black06ShopperOpen.jpg

Black06ShopperFront.jpg