Shoppers: the collection!!!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 12, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2009
    With my final shopper addition I thought I'd show them all together. This is my favorite b-bag style of ALL TIME. I just love the way it fits against my body and is so easy to carry. Here they are. The family:

2005 Bordeaux
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2005 Black
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2005 Caramel
    [​IMG]

2005 Chocolate
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Wow, what a beautiful collection, the colours are stunning. I think I like the shopper now, too!

3. 2005 Bordeaux
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2005 Black
    [​IMG]

2005 Chocolate
    [​IMG]

2005 Caramel
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Beautiful collection!

now i need to hunt for this style :yes:

5. Stunning!!! They are all beautiful.

6. ^^I can't believe you got rid of your beautiful Olive shopper. YOU were my inspiration for my first shopper purchase. :heart:

7. You are truly the 'Shopper' Queen Beauxgoris!

8. ^^Oh thank you. :queen::queen::queen: It's nice to be Queen of something! :roflmfao:

Humm, maybe I need just one more? :sweatdrop: - maybe a lighter or brighter one? :graucho: (no seriously - I'm benched!) :Push:

9. Gorgeous! :love:
    I personally don't like caramel but modeling pic makes me want one :sweatdrop:

10. Beauxgoris: You know how I feel about the shoppers lol!!

I should have guessed that's what was in the package!!

Amazing collection!!! :drool::drool:

11. Beautiful colors! And that style looks perfect on you!

12. ^^I know!!! You know it's my all time favorite b-bag style! :heart: I wish they still made it!

13. OMG beaux.

That is all. =P

14. OMG! I'm sooo envious! Beauxgoris, did you just score that bordeax from *bay??...I missed it and I was sooo upset! The shopper is my all-time fav!!!:drool: thanks for sharing!!!

15. Wow, beautiful collection! You have definitely sold me on this style.