Sephora Return Policy?

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

Charles

Sucks at budgeting
O.G.
Jan 5, 2007
Jacksonville, Fl
The gf works there, so I can confirm what others have said here. You can get a refund. Although, they will let you sample it prior to buying so hopefully you won't have to return it.

Jun 16, 2006
Can you return products without the box it came in? I bought the Philosophy Make-Up Optional kit and threw away the box like a dummy. I thought it would work, but after 2 weeks it has given me red, itchy,rashy skin and acne (not pretty). I have the receipt though. Anyone know? thanks!

yslalice

on the avenue
Mar 30, 2007
I don't think you should have a problem. I buy from them all the time, and their customer service is great. Explain what happened, and they can probably recommend something else for you.

gr8heart

-for YSL!
May 23, 2006
Minnesota
Their return policy is great, but I have only returned stuff in their original container/package. They may just give you a credit for a future purchase.

claireZk

Jun 18, 2007
I've heard Sephora has a pretty lenient return policy, but will they let you return open perfume? Like if you buy it, wear it once and hate it, will they let you return or exchange? :shrugs:

ellacoach

Feb 24, 2007
the Northeast
Yep, you should be able to do this as long as you still have the box. I think a few years ago I purchased one of the fragrances from CLEAN at Sephora, sprayed it once and knew it wasn't for me. I returned it without any problems.