Sephora Return Policy?

The gf works there, so I can confirm what others have said here. You can get a refund. Although, they will let you sample it prior to buying so hopefully you won't have to return it.

Can you return products without the box it came in? I bought the Philosophy Make-Up Optional kit and threw away the box like a dummy. I thought it would work, but after 2 weeks it has given me red, itchy,rashy skin and acne (not pretty). I have the receipt though. Anyone know? thanks!

I don't think you should have a problem. I buy from them all the time, and their customer service is great. Explain what happened, and they can probably recommend something else for you.

I've heard Sephora has a pretty lenient return policy, but will they let you return open perfume? Like if you buy it, wear it once and hate it, will they let you return or exchange? :shrugs:

Yep, you should be able to do this as long as you still have the box. I think a few years ago I purchased one of the fragrances from CLEAN at Sephora, sprayed it once and knew it wasn't for me. I returned it without any problems.