Selling LV Bags

misslv

Aug 27, 2012
Hi all,

Does any of you have recommendation on where to sell your pre-loved and/or brand new LV bags?

Thanks! Am very new in this forum :biggrin: Nice meeting you all

I will preface this with I am NOT trying to sell any LVs here!!! (keeping to the rules!!:biggrin:)

I read a lot of post about people selling their LVs. I have several bags that sit in the closet and don't see much light at all. I think it is time to part with them. I have sold two bags on ebay before but I don't think that is my best option. Where do you recommend reselling?? I have seen some online resell sights that you send in your bags- are they trustworthy??? Pros/cons?
Thanks!!!

I will preface this with I am NOT trying to sell any LVs here!!! (keeping to the rules!!:biggrin:)

I read a lot of post about people selling their LVs. I have several bags that sit in the closet and don't see much light at all. I think it is time to part with them. I have sold two bags on ebay before but I don't think that is my best option. Where do you recommend reselling?? I have seen some online resell sights that you send in your bags- are they trustworthy??? Pros/cons?
Thanks!!!

These tend to give you hardly anything for your bags. Try Bonanza, poshmark, thread flip

I HATE selling LV on ebay. Way too many non-paying bidders have wasted my time deterring me from this method. I rather selling my bags for cheaper, and sell locally via kijiji or Craigslist.

Thanks!!!

I'm not a huge fan of ebay but I have sold on there several times. The fee is too high in my opinion. Craigslist is an option, but I have found people want something for nothing and it's hard to sell unless your price is low......hope this helps....I think there is a site called luxury exchange as well but I don't know much about it...

I have sold through Yoogis and Fashionphile. Yoogis had better communication, put up for sale on site right away and sold faster. Fashionphile, a burberry purse took almost 3 weeks to go on site and sold after a few weeks, my cassis epi speedy went up right away but took around 2 mos to sell and a couple discounts because they priced it so high to start. However, in the end I did receive about $300 more than Yoogis quoted me, so I suppose it was worth the extra time to wait. To be fair, the items I sent to Yoogis were more popular which may have resulted in them selling same day as going on site. However, in the case of quotes being very close to each other I'd much prefer to go with Yoogis. I've been looking around to see if there are other sites that have less fees than 30%.

i sold some of my LV SLGs on ebay a couple of times but the anxiety of worrying about buyers remorse or fraudulent buyers after the sale is complete. it was not worth the headache. i only dealt with yoogi's on selling my high end bags. i got quotes from other reseller site before, sometimes they offer a little more but i haven't bother trying them out bc the great service i got from yoogi's. they communicate fast, list my item couple days after they received it and i get my $ in my paypal account within 2 business days after my items got sold.

I am done with selling/buying on Ebay. I've been selling on Bonanza for a couple of years but it's so slow there! I've also tried consigning with Bella Bags and that was OK with no hassels.

I am soooo done with selling on Evilbay. Sold an Authentic Gucci on Evilbay and the buyer had remorse. Guess what........Got the bag right back. Not as described...What?????had pictures of every flaw. I even stated "If you prefer the bag to be perfect, please do not bid". Guess who got screwed :sad:

I have sold on EBAY as well. I agree with almost everything said on here. The fees are pretty high. I've had to deal with nonsense from non paying bidders, buyers remorse etc. I think EBAY is obviously not without it's faults, but I have made quite a bit of money on there selling my bags. I didn't want to go the Craigslist route, I am not at all interested in meeting with strangers. I tried Fashionphile once and the offer the made me was laughable. In the end I have made the most money on EBAY.
Posted via Mobile Device