Secondhand bargains, let's see your cheap treasures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Spain is great! Got my bestie out here for a month so that helps!
I know that's the bad part about having these! All the made in china designers copy this style! It's all they wear here in Spain but I can always tell the real thing from the authentic! I saw so many stores selling the inspired version for €30 and this one in the states is $640! Kind off sucks but when I want something bad there is no way to get it out of my head! Lol!!!

I really like the wood floor of your apartment!

Thanks sweetie! Yeah it's the craziest thing I ever did for sure! Moving to me is the easiest thing since I moved within brazil, then to Ecuador, Costa Rica and Miami but moving here and not working and depending on someone is the hardest by far!!! I'm slowly getting used to the different setting but as soon as I have a routine and keep busy ill be bette.r, and no I won't be fine with the lack of thrift here!!! I'm dying of shopping withdrawal! Lol
Girl, I think anyone of us would trade you place in a heartbeat!

KrissieNO.5 I forgot to ask what is the darling little itty bitty teapot?

(glad you understand the perfume-bad-boy-eyeliner thing!)

I totally understand!

It's a Madeline tea pot that came with two mini tea cups. They came from a kids set I found at salvos. I absolutely adore Madeline and hope to give it to my kiddies one day.

The chanel scarf is amazing!!!! How much was it?! You may have already said but I missed it lol. And yes posh trading is a teensy bit addicting :smile:

Thanks! It was 4.99 I believe. Ugh I have yet to trade on posh. I attract all the weirdos with utter crap in their closets lol

Your lim sweater is gorgeous! What a steal, mharri
And Pao!! I love those sneakers! I love Isabel marant

Status
Not open for further replies.