Sean Combs - Diddy

Usher has also touched on being Diddy-fied.

I remember seeing something about this and I still don’t know why his parents would let him have legal guardianship of their child! :confused1: There’s no way I would agree to that!

I remember seeing something about this and I still don’t know why his parents would let him have legal guardianship of their child! :confused1: There’s no way I would agree to that!
They did what?! OMG I never knew that :shocked:
I think I can guess why they did it...
Show Me The Money GIF
Make It Rain Money GIF by Disney Channel

Reactions: limom
Reactions: limom
Wow. I pulled a few choice quotes from Usher.

In 2004, the eight-time Grammy winner told Rolling Stone that the "I'll Be Missing You" artist introduced him to "a totally different set of s--- — sex, specifically.”

"Sex is so hot in the industry, man," he explained. 'There was always girls around. You'd open a door and see somebody doing it, or several people in a room having an orgy. You never knew what was going to happen."
——-
Asked if he would ever send his children to "Puffy camp," Usher declared: "Hell, no."

Reminds me of the utterly gross Harvey Weinstein :sick:
Did Weinstein have a house full of sex parties at all hours? Orgies with men and women not fully conscious due to drug intake? A prolonged history of violence, sexual assault and sex trafficking?

Weinstein wanted something from a desperate actress in return for a part in his film and may have been very gross, but this Puffy thing is far, far worse, IMO.

Sean had his young sons going to the strip clubs at 12/13.
There are pics of Christian getting a lap dance from a stripper.
The poor boy looks lost, embarrassed. While his father looked on smiling like an azzhole.
Sean also had a summer camp for youth, flavor something, can you imagine what went down there?
We forget that young men get sexually exploited and raped too.
Meek mill was on his rooster too.
Sad situation all around.

• Sad
Reactions: Shopgirl1996
Wasn’t Justin Bieber influenced by Puff and Usher? Doesn’t he suffer from crippling anxiety due to his younger years (drugs/sex) result of stardom?
Yep. What goes on with those kids??
Those grown men are training the next generation.
Did you get a chance to watch the doc on Nickelodeon Quiet in set?
Absolutely heart breaking. Those kids were used and abused and discarded.

Did Weinstein have a house full of sex parties at all hours? Orgies with men and women not fully conscious due to drug intake? A prolonged history of violence, sexual assault and sex trafficking?

Weinstein wanted something from a desperate actress in return for a part in his film and may have been very gross, but this Puffy thing is far, far worse, IMO.

I would not be foolish enough to answer no to that! and at this point I would not doubt anything. you just don't know what people are doing these days.

Reactions: Lounorada and limom