Sean Combs - Diddy

midsamid

May 5, 2006
The state's highest court declined Tuesday to hear Sean Combs' appeal of a lower court decision that ordering him to pay more than $19,000 a month for child support payments.:biggrin:

=============================================================

Source: Celebritywonder.com

ilzabet said:
supposed to buy your shorty tyco wit yo money...should got insured geico for yo money. :smile:

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
19 large is alot of money-each month? Holy moly! I guess it is probably just a drop in his bucket-that is the mind blower to me!

i think that $19,000/month is for his first baby's mother, misa hylton-brim. i heard that he pays his second baby's mother and on-off gf, kim porter, about $35,000/month to support their son! that was the main reason why the first baby's mother went to court asking for higher child support.

mahbag! said:
i think that $19,000/month is for his first baby's mother, misa hylton-brim. i heard that he pays his second baby's mother and on-off gf, kim porter, about $35,000/month to support their son! that was the main reason why the first baby's mother went to court asking for higher child support.

:shocked: So, if I could land the third baby's mother job, I could probably pull in $50K/month? Awesome. I wonder if he is taking applications?

Just an aside....I cannot believe that this is actually someone's life. Makes my problems seem small! :smile:

Wow! Yea, if he is giving $19K to one and $35K to another, just imagine what he really is making. Doesn't the amounts reflect a percentage of what he has. Probably based on how much the child needs but if he doesn't have that much, I'm sure the courts would reduce it. So, obviously, he has plenty!

And what child needs $35K a month! That child better have tutors and be able to speak every language in the world! Just sounds like it's going to set the kid up for disaster. Hope that child can make that kind of money when he is cut off....

This should be included in all High School Sex Ed. classes!! Maybe it will slow down the hormones!

$19K is quite a bit but they do live in NYC and I'm sure that child is used to living quite the life being as that its father is Diddy. Does anyone know if the child is a boy or girl? I feel bad calling the child "it.":rolleyes:

tln said:
:shocked: So, if I could land the third baby's mother job, I could probably pull in $50K/month? Awesome. I wonder if he is taking applications?

Just an aside....I cannot believe that this is actually someone's life. Makes my problems seem small! :smile:

I CAN NOT BELIEVE I AM SAYING THIS!

I WOULD HAVE HIS KID!!??:sad:

I SEE THE REASON THESE FEMALES ARE HAVING BABY'S
YOU DO NOT NEED A JOB FOR AT LEAST 18 YRS IF
DIDDY IS "YOUR BABY-DADDY"?

THE SAD PART IS THAT THESE WOMEN DONT MAKE THAT KIND OF MONEY.

IS IT FAIR??? WHAT ABOUT THE WOMEN THAT CAN'T GET $250 PER MONTH FOR 2 OR 3 CHILDREN??

mahbag! said:
The $19,000/month is 4 the care of his 12-years-old son Justin, Diddy's son from his ex-girlfriend Misa Hylton-Brim. Diddy was initially sued 4 $35,000/m,highest support payment in U.S history,but then the judge dropped it to $21,782 and then reduced it further to $19,000. As 4 his son with kim Porter,Christian Casey Combs(around 9 or 10 years old now, I dont know 4 sure), Diddy shall pay up to $11,000/m until Christian turned 21!:amazed:

Diddy, Kim Porter Expecting Their Second Child

MONDAY AUGUST 21, 2006 04:55PM EST
By Sharon Cotliar

Porter and Combs in 2005 Photo by: AXELLE / BAUER-GRIFFIN
diddy.jpg

Sean "Diddy" Combs and his longtime girlfriend, model Kim Porter, are expecting their second child, the mogul's rep confirms to PEOPLE exclusively.

"The couple is thrilled about the news," says the rep.

The couple already have a son, 8-year-old Christian, and Combs has another son, Justin, 12, with fashion stylist Misa Hylton-Brim.

Combs, 36, is a record mogul and hip-hop performer. He also runs the successful men's fashion company Sean John, and recently launched his own fragrance, Unforgivable. His new album is due out in October.

Combs and Porter, 35, first began dating in the nineties. They split in 1999. However, the couple later reconciled and Combs told PEOPLE in March 2003, "My love life is straight. I'm back with Kim."