Sean Combs - Diddy

Haven’t you read the docs?
No way, that thing is 73 pages. I figured I’d just post in relative ignorance and let you correct me as needed. :lol:

His sons were used to attract the young women.

Someone explained how this happenedView attachment 5974372
Oh, that’s creepy. His sons were exposed to it at such an early age they probably don’t see anything wrong with it.

No way, that thing is 73 pages. I figured I’d just post in relative ignorance and let you correct me as needed. :lol:

Oh, that’s creepy. His sons were exposed to it at such an early age they probably don’t see anything wrong with it.
Lori and her parents went on vacation with Sean a while back. Steve did not say boo, though.
So now, when I hear him lecturing women on why they can’t find a man, keep a man or whatever nonsense he is spewing I laugh.

Well written article.
thanks for sharing. It does seem to explain -- without actually saying it -- why he was able to get away with so much. He traveled in the right circles, he comported himself well, he reeked outwardly of success and money. He was hiding in plain sight.

thanks for sharing. It does seem to explain -- without actually saying it -- why he was able to get away with so much. He traveled in the right circles, he comported himself well, he reeked outwardly of success and money. He was hiding in plain sight.
Remember Ciroc? He promoted that Vodka everywhere. He was the first integrating products in songs, videos and clubs.
He established the blueprint.
Thus, he made a lot of money for a lot of people.

Remember Ciroc? He promoted that Vodka everywhere. He was the first integrating products in songs, videos and clubs.
He established the blueprint.
Thus, he made a lot of money for a lot of people.

and that's how its done.

Even his BFF Ashton Kutcher said there are things he cant share about the parties. Of course that could be anything from drugs on up, but the fallout from this will tap on a lot of folks.

Well written article.
Thank you for posting this article, it's quite interesting. Diddy's achievements are impressive. Anyway, for those who don't have access to the NYT, here is the link to the archived article: https://archive.fo/UVNwO

I didn’t know he had been so ill. Now I feel bad for joking around.

Has there been any indication that the younger generation is directly involved in any of their father’s nasty business?

yeah poor Al had a very rough time - a lot of people didn't know. he showed pics of him with the therapists helping him learn to walk all over again.

I have never seen anything indicating that about the kids - not even gossip and whispers.

Reactions: bag-mania
and that's how its done.

Even his BFF Ashton Kutcher said there are things he cant share about the parties. Of course that could be anything from drugs on up, but the fallout from this will tap on a lot of folks.

Ashton and Diddy??? BFF's!! :amazed: I had no idea! I'm trying to imagine him at one of those parties that he can't talk about! :hrmm::-s:lol:

Haven’t you read the docs?
His sons were used to attract the young women.

Someone explained how this happenedView attachment 5974372

he did not need those boys to attract Lori Harvey!! she has her pimp mama for that - she knows how to follow the money! they say she is passed around more than a collection plate! but she and her mom are smart - before she is hooked up with anyone they must sign a NDA. so you will never hear anything about the "strange things she does for change"! :coolio:

:biggrin:he did not need those boys to attract Lori Harvey!! she has her pimp mama for that - she knows how to follow the money! they say she is passed around more than a collection plate! but she and her mom are smart - before she is hooked up with anyone they must sign a NDA. so you will never hear anything about the "strange things she does for change"! :coolio:
Lori is her mother’s daughter after all.
But she was hanging out with the sons at first.
I was referring to the other hum personnel.
Who knows what is true anyways?
back in the days, Didi used to have gophers bringing him girls to the VIP section.
:lol::lol::lol: exactly - that is a small book!

There are cliff notes available :biggrin::P

• Wow
Reactions: Addicted to bags