Sean Combs - Diddy

I'm now finding out the internet knew about Puff all along and here I was thinking he was barely talented and just lucky he got so rich.

Anyone know why Cassie would stay with him so long since I'm reading how despicable he was to her? Why not run after realizing what he was?
The most common reason victims don't run is the threats made surrounding family members which are used to control them. I met a woman once who was a victim of sex trafficking when she was a minor. She was trafficked by her father, and told constantly that if she escaped, he'd be forced to traffic her sister. She went to school every day, played school sports - had many opportunities to tell someone what was happening. But she was so fearful of what would happen to her sister or other family members that she continued for years. That was the power that a dirt bag middle class father had. Look at all the power that Diddy has, and his control over anyone is going to be much greater.

Yes being held against your will isn’t always physical were people can see it!
What kind of background does Cassie have? Did she have support?
This was the main reason why Jlo got away from that man.
She grew up in the neighborhood and knew what to do.
She also had a good parental structure and of course Benny.
In my college days, a naive girl from the suburbs got involved in a difficult situation. She was lost and full of shame.
She finally found her way and was compensated for her trouble.

What kind of background does Cassie have? Did she have support?
This was the main reason why Jlo got away from that man.
She grew up in the neighborhood and knew what to do.
She also had a good parental structure and of course Benny.
In my college days, a naive girl from the suburbs got involved in a difficult situation. She was lost and full of shame.
She finally found her way and was compensated for her trouble.

I think that’s what finally happened with Cassie too! I don’t know anything about her background except her being young when she met Diddy.

I think that’s what finally happened with Cassie too! I don’t know anything about her background except her being young when she met Diddy.
Becoming a mother and having a supportive partner not in the business prompted her to come out imo.
Plus New York had pro victims laws enacted.
On Long Island, it appears that every single school had at least one pervert who abused students. Some were employed for years.
Finally, the truth comes out.
2024 I am telling you:P

Becoming a mother and having a supportive partner not in the business prompted her to come out imo.
Plus New York had pro victims laws enacted.
On Long Island, it appears that every single school had at least one pervert who abused students. Some were employed for years.
Finally, the truth comes out.
2024 I am telling you:P

yes indeed! :lol: kat said it and so have a few other people - THIS will be the year that a lot of things will start being exposed!:amazed:

• Love
Reactions: limom
Wow, Jay is also involved into that mess?

I have seen A LOT of people online and on social media saying they hope Jay is next, all thinking he's apparently involved in some bad sh*t too.
I was surprised him being mentioned as I never would have guessed Jay would be involved like Diddy, but you never know what is going on behind closed doors and behind the scenes. Celebs are all smoke & mirrors, most hiding behind a cleverly crafted PR campaign.
Will have to wait and see what happens...

Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

Jay has dated suspiciously young girls. And he groomed B, imo.
I suspected him to be a sell out. Hello gentrified Brooklyn where long times population were displaced with no place to go.
I thought he had illegitimate children.
One of his girlfriend was disappeared.
I thought he was a paid front for the mob, but him human trafficking was not on my bingo card.
It could be true or smoke screen for the others..

I was surprised him being mentioned as I never would have guessed Jay would be involved like Diddy, but you never know what is going on behind closed doors and behind the scenes. Celebs are all smoke & mirrors, most hiding behind a cleverly crafted PR campaign.
Will have to wait and see what happens...

Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN
With incredible wealth and fame comes a sense of invincibility. There are celebrities who think they can get away with anything because they already have for many years.

With incredible wealth and fame comes a sense of invincibility. There are celebrities who think they can get away with anything because they already have for many years.
Also, they started as street thugs. They just moved up the organization to becoming king pins.
Wendy Williams outed them, the swagger club… Diddy had her removed from the New York market at one point, so he had power early on.

Reactions: etudes and baghagg