Scarves Scarf Of The Day - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 3886316 View attachment 3886315 View attachment 3886312 View attachment 3886313 View attachment 3886314 Wearing one of my all-time favorites on different occasions this month: KO’s Kachinas! One inherited, one acquired. This is the pink one. I had a frightful experience a week ago when wearing the cream one when a gust of wind blew it up to my lips and it got stained by the pink glossy lipstick. I died right then and there. It’s presently at the dry cleaners and I will take pics as soon as it comes back.
Beautiful, Fifi! OH no, that is every scarf-wearer's worst nightmare. I hardly ever wear bright lipstick now as I live in a very windy city. I love Joannadyne's bright lipsticks and I think that she is so brave wearing them. If I co-ordinated my lipsticks with my scarves I would definitely have ruined my entire small collection by now! I hope your stains come out.

Reactions: Living.la.vida.fifi
I love looking at this scarf. There are some nice blues/teals in there also, right?
Lots of warm grays. But it's late at night now and colours never look quite right under fluorescent lights. I'll check tomorrow morning to see if there are any blues and teals. Belle Chasse and other Linares scarves are really very beautiful but the squick factor kind of deters me from those with the post-hunt bounty theme.

Reactions: momasaurus
PSA and a cry for help: I had picture problems, too, so I thought I would delete and reinstall the app. Don't do it, folks! I deleted two days ago but then cannot find the app in the App Store to reinstall! A search for PurseForum turns up nothing. So I am app-less and helpless. Luckily, I did install the app on my work phone... now that one had the picture problem, too, so I turned it off and on and that fixed about half the photos.

@Pautinka: Thanks for the nice compliment on my lipstick! There is a trick to not having it smudge your scarf on a windy day: wear matte lipsticks. I have had the same thing happen to me - the wind slapped my scarf into my face - and when I anxiously looked for the pink/purple stain, was relieved to find none!

PSA and a cry for help: I had picture problems, too, so I thought I would delete and reinstall the app. Don't do it, folks! I deleted two days ago but then cannot find the app in the App Store to reinstall! A search for PurseForum turns up nothing. So I am app-less and helpless. Luckily, I did install the app on my work phone... now that one had the picture problem, too, so I turned it off and on and that fixed about half the photos.

@Pautinka: Thanks for the nice compliment on my lipstick! There is a trick to not having it smudge your scarf on a windy day: wear matte lipsticks. I have had the same thing happen to me - the wind slapped my scarf into my face - and when I anxiously looked for the pink/purple stain, was relieved to find none!
well, your lipsticks are magic anyway. they always look amazing, they seem to stay on forever, and they don't stain your scarves! soooooo envious.

Reactions: Pautinka
I can't see most of the pics, too, but you know what is amazing?? The stupid bug (or, whatevere it is) is totally helpless on @Croisette7 's pics!!!! They are so gorgeous, that even the naughty virus cannot close them down!! :heart:
I'm cheating this week with my other scarves, and will be back to H soon :love: my winter and xmas themed ones are ready and on stand-by :biggrin:
best wishes for the TG and lovely weekend to all! :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.