Scarves Scarf Of The Day - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope...I don't see anybody's pics from before today....:sad:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I was wearing my special boots (YSL- an anniversary gift from a couple of years ago) so I did a full mod shot :cool: because I luvz them so! :love: With Brazil MT. This one almost ended up getting saved for next week's theme....but I've changed my mind again, though it is mostly a fall scarf for me, I think. SOOOO much length to deal with! You may see it repeatedly next week as I struggle to find more than one way to wear it!

View attachment 3888306
Stunning. Happy Thanksgiving :flowers:

Reactions: bunnycat
Très chic, bunny!

Thank you Croisette! :flowers:

I am 100% certain this a a fabulous mod shot but I can’t see it!

I’m wearing the Bolduc au Carre - it will go with my apron later
Happy Thanksgiving to those celebrating! View attachment 3888308

Thank you Cookie! :flowers: Love your Bolduc! (Pocket square, yes?) I still can't see Fifi's pics though. It seems kind of random right now...

Stunning. Happy Thanksgiving :flowers:

Thank you kindly FrenchSandra!

I am very excited to make my first contribution here on SotD because the postman just delivered this beauty! I think this will also be my SotD tomorrow for Thanksgiving - so I guess this is my scarf of today and tomorrow and probably the next day, maybe week, who knows? Forgive the utter lack of styling, I literally threw it on the second I got her out of her pretty orange box! Good thing she stands on her own, regardless.
Welcome, gingele! La Femme Aux Semelles du Vent is a spectacular introduction -- always a favorite!

Waaaah.....I can’t see:crybaby:

Trying on a new skirt while wearing my beloved Parures de Samouraïs scarf :smile:View attachment 3888293

I’m sure I would Love your samourais scarf Marlee

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I was wearing my special boots (YSL- an anniversary gift from a couple of years ago) so I did a full mod shot :cool: because I luvz them so! :love: With Brazil MT. This one almost ended up getting saved for next week's theme....but I've changed my mind again, though it is mostly a fall scarf for me, I think. SOOOO much length to deal with! You may see it repeatedly next week as I struggle to find more than one way to wear it!

View attachment 3888306

Cute boots plus the Brazil bunnycat? Must be sensational!

I am 100% certain this a a fabulous mod shot but I can’t see it!

I’m wearing the Bolduc au Carre - it will go with my apron later
Happy Thanksgiving to those celebrating! View attachment 3888308

I’m sure the bolduc goes great with the apron cookiefiend. maybe photos will show up later. Grr.

I’m going to reboot my iPad ...

Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate!
Today I'm wearing the KO Texas Wildlife scarf as a "collar," knotted as @ABQ2ATL demonstrated last week with the asymmetrical fold and tails pulled through a gizmo, and then with the tails tucked down into the neckline of my dress. That way they won't drop into my full plate of ACTUAL turkey later today! :biggrin:
Texas Collar - 1.jpg

View attachment 3888306
I love the color of this Brazil MT, bunnycat. Interesting that you think of it as a fall color... I honestly can see it working year-round. Well, perhaps not in summer where you live, because of the heat, but definitely in winter and spring. It looks great on you, and looking forward to more pix of it next week!
Great anniversary boots, too. :heart:

Reactions: bunnycat
I believe the Luckenbooths were originally from Edinburgh and given to sweethearts. They are often thought as charms and something that a child may give to a mother too and vice versa. When my mother was very ill this year I brought her a silver version on a chain to wear round her neck till she became better.
That's such a lovely present, papertiger. :hugs:

Thank you everyone for your kind words about my feathered silk friends and/or my mothers health.

Be reassured my mother is sooooo much better, it just took a long time to get her on her feet again.

I hope you all buy traditional Luckenbooths and/or agate brooches and boost Scotland's economy. We're so lucky to have so many wonderful things like tweed, tartan, agate (and lots of other minerals) cashmere, sheepskin, deerskin.... I say this as a total non-native. I just have to find an Hermes Fleurs D'Ecosse of my own, kick, kick, kick.

Perhaps H could like to do a Glasgow special edition :tender:

Last edited:
Waaaah.....I can’t see:crybaby:

I’m sure I would Love your samourais scarf Marlee

Cute boots plus the Brazil bunnycat? Must be sensational!

I’m sure the bolduc goes great with the apron cookiefiend. maybe photos will show up later. Grr.

I’m going to reboot my iPad ...

Pics aren't showing up for me either. Last one I was able to see was Cookie's Bolduc...no one since then! Crazy!

Today I'm wearing the KO Texas Wildlife scarf as a "collar," knotted as @ABQ2ATL demonstrated last week with the asymmetrical fold and tails pulled through a gizmo, and then with the tails tucked down into the neckline of my dress. That way they won't drop into my full plate of ACTUAL turkey later today! :biggrin:
View attachment 3888422

You can see people's pics??? I can't see your KO still....dang! May reboot my iPad and see if I have better luck on that instead of my computer.

I love the color of this Brazil MT, bunnycat. Interesting that you think of it as a fall color... I honestly can see it working year-round. Well, perhaps not in summer where you live, because of the heat, but definitely in winter and spring. It looks great on you, and looking forward to more pix of it next week!
Great anniversary boots, too. :heart:

Mostly the MT's aren't for summer for me. because of their length. There's some limitations with that here in summer unless you want looonngg tails hanging down in front of you. So that sends heavy silk like this that has to be wrapped around the neck firmly in to the fall/winter only category, but the Menthe CW is definitely year round and it goes great with my Malachite Hapi 3....Kind of wish I had a purse to match..... :P

View attachment 3888422
Beautiful! Pictures are still "now you see it, now you don't" for me, but I can see yours!
Same problem with scarf tails as I like soups and sauces. Paranoia me takes them off for lunch. And since my folds and knots are mostly of the "live and let live" variety, I sport a different look postprandial:lol:

BTW These KO weeks are bad for me :sad:. So far, they have inspired me to buy 4! I used to have zero :crybaby:

Beautiful! Pictures are still "now you see it, now you don't" for me, but I can see yours!
Same problem with scarf tails as I like soups and sauces. Paranoia me takes them off for lunch. And since my folds and knots are mostly of the "live and let live" variety, I sport a different look postprandial:lol:

BTW These KO weeks are bad for me :sad:. So far, they have inspired me to buy 4! I used to have zero :crybaby:

Weird! I could see Elaine's pic as an attachment to your quote, but not on it's own.

Very pretty Elaine! Happy T day!

Reactions: ElainePG
Status
Not open for further replies.