Scarves Scarf Of The Day - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely scarves ladies!

I loooove reds, I will mod my Dip Dye reds one of these days, I have a 90cm Astrologie, and a 140cm Bouclerie d'Attelage... In fact I think I have too many warm colored scarves and I need something cooler. I can't wait for the SS 17 scarves.

For now, here is today's choice Brazil maxi-twilly, colorway is Gris Perle/Saumon/Mauve
Capture.JPG

Also Termes de venerie
View attachment 3570330
L'hiver en poste
View attachment 3570331
Termes de Venerie is beautiful on you momasaurus! I love the colors, and for me the design is interesting with it's hunting scenes.
We are sisters in L'Hiver en Poste! Mine has burgundy colors in it. - What wonderful color of your red sweater!
Designed by Ledoux, first issue in 1975. The scarf presents dramatic scenes with the poor horses striving in the snow.
1 L'Hiver en Poste 640.jpg 2 L'Hiver en Poste 640.jpg L'Hiver en Poste Mod 640.jpg

Last edited:
Where is our WAVE smiley? ABQ - please ask Vlad to get that icon back for us scarfies on this thread! The posts this week have been marvelous!
I am trying to catch up to all these glorious deep wine silks....working remotely today. Speaking of Glorious... how about A La Gloire de la Cuisine with a Rouge Grenat bolide?
View attachment 3570450
View attachment 3570451
View attachment 3570453
lanit - here our WAVE smiley would have been perfect!!! I love all of it, but especially Cuisine&Bolide! :heart::heart: And Omnibus! :heart:

Reactions: lanit
Termes de Venerie is beautiful on you momasaurus! I love the colors, and for me the design is interesting with it's hunting scenes.
We are sisters in L'Hiver en Poste! Mine has burgundy colors in it. - What wonderful color of your red sweater!
Designed by Ledoux, first issue in 1975. The scarf presents dramatic scenes with the poor horses striving in the snow.
View attachment 3571138 View attachment 3571139 View attachment 3571140
Fabulous! I love all the details in L'Hiver en poste - the horses eventually make it through the heavy snow. Your pic is super-cute!

Reactions: Holsby
That's a beautiful color for you, Bcat... but then again, is there any color you can't wear??? :smile: And it looks terrific with your burgundy top.

LOL- thank you Elaine, my scarfy friend! (Yes- I can not wear white scarves without looking very washed out unless they have a good balance of bright color in it somewhere....)

View attachment 3570990

Here is my Chemin De Corail
Some burgundy, some deep reds
It just came today. So I thought it would fit with the theme of the week. (Now I just hope I posted correctly)

So stunning! Love this scarf!
I live in fear each time I visit the forum :giggle: And dear papertiger, you have enabled me many a time (gnashes teeth in despair...)

My colleagues were quite agog when I wore it. Their taste runs more to flowers and graphics, so this was rather "in the face" to them.

Drama - ha ha, Chasse a Vol reminds me of an old movie LadyHawke which had a woman cursed to live as a bird of prey in the day. The actress Michelle Pfeiffer recounted that the director stymied her by telling her to just act like she was transforming into a bird during a deathfall.

SOTD is another bird in shades of rosé and claret: my fave design Mythiques Phoenix. Using a tiny H ring as my scarf ring today.

View attachment 3571076

Always great picks Xincinsin!!! :tup:
Lovely scarves ladies!

I loooove reds, I will mod my Dip Dye reds one of these days, I have a 90cm Astrologie, and a 140cm Bouclerie d'Attelage... In fact I think I have too many warm colored scarves and I need something cooler. I can't wait for the SS 17 scarves.

For now, here is today's choice Brazil maxi-twilly, colorway is Gris Perle/Saumon/Mauve
View attachment 3571114

Gorgeous lily!

View attachment 3571138 View attachment 3571139 View attachment 3571140

This is so cute tied Holsby! (we need a dancer's united icon...)

I'm wearing this, but for the life of me I do not remember the name...
View attachment 3571303

Gorgeous!!!

Reactions: Holsby and lily25
Status
Not open for further replies.