Scarves Scarf Of The Day - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is our WAVE smiley? ABQ - please ask Vlad to get that icon back for us scarfies on this thread! The posts this week have been marvelous!

I am trying to catch up to all these glorious deep wine silks....working remotely today. Speaking of Glorious... how about A La Gloire de la Cuisine with a Rouge Grenat bolide?
View attachment 3570450
View attachment 3570451

View attachment 3570453
Your glorious collection of grail scarves on this page deserves the wave, lanit!!:love::love: I'm sure we're all sighing! I love your perfect pair of Bolide and Gloire de la Cuisine! And your JdOmnibus, Daimyo and Turandot are magnificent. :heart:

Thank you Maedi, yes it goes with so many colors.

Wish you were here again, so exciting as usual despite the rain, Leila-twin!

bunnycat, thank you! Love your Cosmos!

Dear bunnycat, thank you for your nice compliment!! :flowers: - Love this cw of Cosmos!! Gorgeous!!

Thank you so kindly Croisette and Sammy for the kind words and thank you for the likes everyone!!! I'll have to see what other wine colors I may have. Cosmos is always the first on that comes to mind.

Reactions: Sammy Royal
Litchi, Moma,,Sammy, Joanna, thank you kindly for the enthusiastic thumbs up in my limited wine theme silks. And many thanks for the likes too everyone! A well known artist in our area once said a littler RV goes a long way. Ihave avoided solid red silks H's far with the exception of a very few. I tend towards fuschia and magenta so I don't know if that is at all considered wine colored. It's been a lot of fun to see us pull out those richer hues. I especially live the vintage designs. Carry on silkies!

Love all your wine tone scarfs so much....!!! :heart:
Would like to share two pics from the archives: 1) Cavalleria d'Etiere which has much more lovely raisin tons than shown in this pic (actually wearing this today but there is nobody here to take a pic and I just can't do selfies... :blush:):
View attachment 3569606
2) Jardin de Leila... Which will have to wait as the pic is too large. Sorry... :girlsigh:
Gorgeous colours!

Reactions: Sammy Royal
A totally astonishing scarf design, so fine in detail, I fear another one for the list :-s
I live in fear each time I visit the forum :giggle: And dear papertiger, you have enabled me many a time (gnashes teeth in despair...)

Gosh... This is such a stunning design!! Thanks soo much for sharing this pic!! :flowers: - I just saw this scarf once - it was shown to me in a vintage shop by a very young SA as an example of a - in her eyes - really conservative and boring scarf... :no: She was quite surprised when I started WOW, but this is sooo gorgeous!!!! Well, I love falcons... :love: The colours were all wrong for me - otherwise we would now be sisters. :smile:
My colleagues were quite agog when I wore it. Their taste runs more to flowers and graphics, so this was rather "in the face" to them.

This is just so beautiful and dramatic, I keep going back to look at your photo, xincinsin! Thank you for sharing your Chasse a Vol! :heart:
Drama - ha ha, Chasse a Vol reminds me of an old movie LadyHawke which had a woman cursed to live as a bird of prey in the day. The actress Michelle Pfeiffer recounted that the director stymied her by telling her to just act like she was transforming into a bird during a deathfall.

SOTD is another bird in shades of rosé and claret: my fave design Mythiques Phoenix. Using a tiny H ring as my scarf ring today.

Rose Phoenix.jpg

- - -
Ohh fun!!! Yes- tango is exciting. No worries, I am not so fantastic though. I did a demo with a friend leader and I was dressed sloppy and all I coudl see after was my big rear end!!! :lol:
- - -
Love the deep dark mystery look!!! :loveeyes:
- - -
- Women tango dancers seen from any angel are beautiful and well shaped! :biggrin:
- Thanks for comment on my mystery look! :cool:

Reactions: bunnycat
Cheating on H in Gucci today (new AW16/17 hat with vintage 1970s scarf)

guccihatscarf_zpsrz2mk3ra.jpg

but I do love my dark reds and they get worn a lot

Here are some dark reds for the archive

CduC

DSC_0270_zpsd1upt7i3.jpg

Zenobie. A really unusual combo of aubergine, soft-red and rust-red with just a few lovely nuggets of lovely turquoise

DSC_0094_zpspljrpglv.jpg

1960s SaH
user222564_pic67290_1288610707_zps9fmgkbgh.jpg

Some henne coloured henne in Henne

user222564_pic67296_1288611810_zpstibowd3l.jpg

user222564_pic110235_1402765773_zpshkvkw2rr.jpg
papertiger - your pictures are inspiring and they make me happy (as usual!)! I like the way you combine scarves and colors in your outfit.

Status
Not open for further replies.