Scarves Scarf Of The Day - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I love your carre cubed, papertiger! I'm going to ask you the opposite of what you've asked me: What does it look like on? [emoji1]

It's dark so my picture of H2O flat is a little yellow but hopefully this will be helpful.

View attachment 3570170

Apologies for brief thanks this morning ladies I was on the train between signal strength of one bar and nothing at all.

Thanks so much for showing me the whole design, it's a really interesting play on colour, lines and shade and I must say I love the red cw. It's a design I would have thought my mother would have bought (modern jazz and H loving 'doll' that she has always been).

There are (just a few) days I really don't feel like wearing pictures or even suggestions of a geographic place and only a Modern/abstract/geometric design will do, it's like my mind needs a reboot or something ha ha, this would certainly fit the bill.

Cheating on H in Gucci today (new AW16/17 hat with vintage 1970s scarf)

guccihatscarf_zpsrz2mk3ra.jpg

but I do love my dark reds and they get worn a lot

Here are some dark reds for the archive

CduC

DSC_0270_zpsd1upt7i3.jpg

Zenobie. A really unusual combo of aubergine, soft-red and rust-red with just a few lovely nuggets of lovely turquoise

DSC_0094_zpspljrpglv.jpg

1960s SaH
user222564_pic67290_1288610707_zps9fmgkbgh.jpg

Some henne coloured henne in Henne

user222564_pic67296_1288611810_zpstibowd3l.jpg

user222564_pic110235_1402765773_zpshkvkw2rr.jpg
Wow! Gorgeous combos!!! :love: And I love the hat and the jacket/coat in the first pic.... :hbeat:

Oh no, I missed that one. Glad I saw it here though, just beautiful (and making me want a DS, even though I decided to go with the GP when choosing between the two)
Thank you so much! :heart: Really love my DS and use her a lot!! However, this does not mean that I am not eying a GP as well... ;)

Reactions: papertiger
I'm more of a vodka and brandy girl, but when there is no choice of grain or grape, I have to rescue teetotaller DH from the grape that he can't escape :drinks:
This is Chasse a Vol with a wide burgundy border. Love the birds!
View attachment 3569980
Gosh... This is such a stunning design!! Thanks soo much for sharing this pic!! :flowers: - I just saw this scarf once - it was shown to me in a vintage shop by a very young SA as an example of a - in her eyes - really conservative and boring scarf... :no: She was quite surprised when I started WOW, but this is sooo gorgeous!!!! Well, I love falcons... :love: The colours were all wrong for me - otherwise we would now be sisters. :smile:

Gosh... This is such a stunning design!! Thanks soo much for sharing this pic!! :flowers: - I just saw this scarf once - it was shown to me in a vintage shop by a very young SA as an example of a - in her eyes - really conservative and boring scarf... :no: She was quite surprised when I started WOW, but this is sooo gorgeous!!!! Well, I love falcons... :love: The colours were all wrong for me - otherwise we would now be sisters. :smile:
Me too Sammy - its an amazing design and my father had to care for a friend's falcon for a weekend. We were fascinated with its beauty and fierceness.

Where is our WAVE smiley? ABQ - please ask Vlad to get that icon back for us scarfies on this thread! The posts this week have been marvelous!

I am trying to catch up to all these glorious deep wine silks....working remotely today. Speaking of Glorious... how about A La Gloire de la Cuisine with a Rouge Grenat bolide?
View attachment 3570450
View attachment 3570451

View attachment 3570453

Oh, lanit -- thanks for all the images of La Gloire de la Cuisine with the lovely red border. It's a Grail for me -- what size is it? I have an idea that there was a 70cm, but I may be mistaken.

Reactions: litchi
Status
Not open for further replies.