Scarves Scarf Of The Day - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Scarfies, am loving all the wines and plums on show this week, just delicious!
Wearing my Brazil 90. Thrilled as it matches my apron. What a glamorous life I lead. Here in the UK we are, according to the media, about to get something called thundersnow. Actually it's just pouring down with rain...the anti-climax

View attachment 3572326View attachment 3572327View attachment 3572328

Gorgeous Brazil.
Gritting the pavements outside London Bridge station this morning, who knows whether we'll wake up to snow tomorrow.

Reactions: Pudfish
I love this thread and getting to see all the amazing scarves from today and seasons past.

Finally on theme for today! Have a big presentation in front of COO today and can't decide: Pelages et Camouflage or Coupons Indiennes???? I would wear both, but I think that would be a bit much!

Mods, can we make this thread a sticky?

View attachment 3572182

Both scarves are absolutely gorgeous! Pelages is perhaps more professional looking, Coupons more boho-hippy?? But with Hermes one can't fail!

Dear Scarfies, am loving all the wines and plums on show this week, just delicious!
Wearing my Brazil 90. Thrilled as it matches my apron. What a glamorous life I lead. Here in the UK we are, according to the media, about to get something called thundersnow. Actually it's just pouring down with rain...the anti-climax

View attachment 3572326View attachment 3572327View attachment 3572328
Very colorful esnsembles pudfish! I want to see THUNDERSNOW! Please post a photo if you can...!

Reactions: litchi
elaine - I was so very tempted by the Osseux design last spring. It was the GM version of your silk. It looks terrific on you.

xincinsin - now I am keeping eyes out for a Luna Park colorway that does not have too much gold/ochre in the center or throughout. Your mint one is delicious!

Dear Scarfies,
1. I asked, but I've been told that I can't make this new thread a Stickie -- but frequent postings should keep it near the top.
2. Lanit and imagineme, I'm soon to be your twin on Chemins de Corail in the slate & red!
3. I found two more reds among my gavroches!
Mademoiselle Soie gav
Mlle Soie reds.jpg
Fantasies Indiennes gav
Fantaisies Indiennes gav.jpg
4. and a slightly aubergine CSGM!
Cavalieres de Caucasus
CdC purple shirt.jpg

Dear Scarfies,
1. I asked, but I've been told that I can't make this new thread a Stickie -- but frequent postings should keep it near the top.
2. Lanit and imagineme, I'm soon to be your twin on Chemins de Corail in the slate & red!
3. I found two more reds among my gavroches!
Mademoiselle Soie gav
View attachment 3572672
Fantasies Indiennes gav
View attachment 3572676

Beautiful Mlle Soie!

Reactions: ABQ2ATL
My rouge H Au Porte du Palais, Queens Jubilee and Corail silk.
View attachment 3572476
View attachment 3572478

View attachment 3572480

:ghi5: pink :queen: Jubilee GT twin, looks wow on you. This is one to show people who think carres have to look stuffy or formal

One of three Min a Faub 70, more deep pinks than reds but still lovely

DSC_0724_zpsykjtpakf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.