Scarves Scarf of The Day 2024 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

I'm enjoying this lovely spring day with my giant silk Sieste au Paradis by Aline Honore.

View attachment 6005590
Stunning colors Rbh!

Wearing Honore’s Plumes en Fete … hiding in the flowers :giggle:
View attachment 6005591
Your pattern and color mixing is top notch! :tup:

Here is my off-topic SOTD: Central ParkView attachment 6005620
Beautiful AnnaE!
Today I wore Parade en Fanfare gavroche. It is summer here in the UK, so that means it is quite warm but absolutely pours down with rain all day. PITA for clothing and accessory choosing.

View attachment 6005645
This makes such a cute gav. Just the right unix of color and pattern.

Pre-brithday activities have commenced for both Mr Bcat and myself. (We are one week apart.) He came home with a box of whisky (yes- a box...not a bottle :roflmfao: ) and a big silly grin like a kid who's been in a candy store. And heck, so did I! :lol: Different store. Different candy.

I went in to the boutique wearing Francoise Heron Vinci 90cm mousse PM, which I believe comes from my birth year.

heronvinci.jpg

Left with 2 twillies (one in the gift vault for later) and some lipstick in Pourpre Figue which I immediately put on when I saw it. Funny Ice Cream finally came home to me today. I have hemmed and hawed for months now but saw the black and multi color at the store that I had been interested in.

funnyicecreammod.jpg

funnyicecream.jpg

Still not on topic today. I just really wanted to wear this scarf. I love the colours and can’t believe it took me so long to buy it!

View attachment 6005394

This is so cute on you! And such a fun knot for it.

Wow what a Plumes collection! Feels like you have every color of the rainbow represented, so gorgeous!

Yesterday I made a quick trip to NYC to see Renee Fleming in The Hours at the Metropolitan Opera. I am just waiting for my car now to return but wanted to share my SOYD and SOTD-- it was very warm yesterday but in the Met and by the end of the evening I was happy to have my shawl and duster coat. I happened to pack two Honoré design! First, a CSGM that I am thrilled to have-- many thanks to @Croisette7, @Living.la.vida.fifi and @Nomad for the enablement and inspiration to hunt for this one and a huge thanks to @LeneCPH for the alert and to @Nomad for helping me with weights, measurements, detail shots and other reassurances.
SOYD Parures de Samurais (10)
View attachment 6005422
And my SOTD is her most recent design and very wonderful Tulipomanie-- twins and sisters with so many of you!
View attachment 6005423

These pinks and purples are so divine. I do love a shawl at the theater or at the movies.

Today I share the beauties by Henri d’Origny in my collection. His bold graphics featuring intertwining equestrian gear and motifs, especially those featuring belts, chains and buckles, are truly are timeless classics. His lush, colorful blooms are extraordinary as well, and I adore his depictions of bows.

Eperon d’Or is one of d’Originy’s most well-known designs. This classic was recently reissued by H though mine is from the original edition
View attachment 6005543

Another iconic d’Origny design that was also recently reissued is Grand Tenue. Mine is also from the original edition
View attachment 6005552

One of the most exuberant and rich jacquards ever issued ny Hermès is featured in his L’Instruction du Roy which is another vistuosic display of belts and buckles
View attachment 6005545

Another equestrian classic is Grand Manège, which I own in two CWs
View attachment 6005546

But I admit that my favorite among d’Origny’s classic equestrian-themed designs is its reinterpretation: Grand Manège Detail
View attachment 6005547

Le Sacre du Printemps is one of the most romantic floral scarves that I own. The lush florals and depiction of pleated silk ribbons are extraordinary. I love to wear it during springtime and, specifically, for Easter
View attachment 6005544

The bold, expressive florals of his Cheval Fleuri create a horse and rider full of color and whimsy
View attachment 6005550

Arabesques also features lyrical florals and an extraordinary trompe l’oeil border inspired by classical Indian embroidery
View attachment 6005549

I love the medieval and very French vibe of Hourvari as the design features a hunting motif in the style of medieval woodblock illustrations.
View attachment 6005548

And, today my SOTD is the rare Chantilly which was featured in an unique size and also in a silk chiffon not quite the texture of a regular mousseline… and it features machine-stitched hems
View attachment 6005551

A set of beauties - esp like that Hourvari, it does feel incredibly French somehow.

View attachment 6005591

As usual, your pattern matching is unparalleled!

Today I wore Parade en Fanfare gavroche. It is summer here in the UK, so that means it is quite warm but absolutely pours down with rain all day. PITA for clothing and accessory choosing.

View attachment 6005645

Just adorable as usual! I’m always I spired by you to wear more gavroches, you style them so well.

Looking fabulous in both, twin!
So glad you went to The Hours but even happier that this magnificent shawl is part of your collection! I know how much you wanted it! Was this its maiden voyage with you? Had you shared it before that I somehow missed it? Both amazing
Thank you @Croisette7 and @Living.la.vida.fifi! Delighted to be twins with you both on the PdS CSGM-- not a maiden voyage but a TPF debut-- it is so perfect for spring and such dreamy colors...
Today I share the beauties by Henri d’Origny in my collection. His bold graphics featuring intertwining equestrian gear and motifs, especially those featuring belts, chains and buckles, are truly are timeless classics. His lush, colorful blooms are extraordinary as well, and I adore his depictions of bows.

Eperon d’Or is one of d’Originy’s most well-known designs. This classic was recently reissued by H though mine is from the original edition
View attachment 6005543

Another iconic d’Origny design that was also recently reissued is Grand Tenue. Mine is also from the original edition
View attachment 6005552

One of the most exuberant and rich jacquards ever issued ny Hermès is featured in his L’Instruction du Roy which is another vistuosic display of belts and buckles
View attachment 6005545

Another equestrian classic is Grand Manège, which I own in two CWs
View attachment 6005546

But I admit that my favorite among d’Origny’s classic equestrian-themed designs is its reinterpretation: Grand Manège Detail
View attachment 6005547

Le Sacre du Printemps is one of the most romantic floral scarves that I own. The lush florals and depiction of pleated silk ribbons are extraordinary. I love to wear it during springtime and, specifically, for Easter
View attachment 6005544

The bold, expressive florals of his Cheval Fleuri create a horse and rider full of color and whimsy
View attachment 6005550

Arabesques also features lyrical florals and an extraordinary trompe l’oeil border inspired by classical Indian embroidery
View attachment 6005549

I love the medieval and very French vibe of Hourvari as the design features a hunting motif in the style of medieval woodblock illustrations.
View attachment 6005548

And, today my SOTD is the rare Chantilly which was featured in an unique size and also in a silk chiffon not quite the texture of a regular mousseline… and it features machine-stitched hems
View attachment 6005551
Just a wonderful display of such beautiful designs-- your Grand Manage is TDF @Living.la.vida.fifi!!!
Perfectly and beautifully tied or draped, lovely companions to your clothing choices too!
View attachment 6005591
Thank you @Cookiefiend-- I like traveling with a color scheme :winkiss: and speaking of, your blouse and the plumes center colors are just so harmonious and lovely together!
Beautiful choices, LKB. How did you like The Hours? I thought it was interesting (and I am glad I went to see it to put the check mark) but frankly I couldn’t understand the hype around it. The cast was brilliant or course, but I didn’t find the music - or the libretto - enjoyable. I tend to gravitate to classic repertoire (and classic productions - Zeffirelli rules:smile: so perhaps that explains it… curious to hear what you think…
Thank you @Ashanti_Rose! Like you, I thought the cast was wonderful, especially Joyce DiDonato. Loved the close harmonies and the final trio, and quite a lot about the production but not everything. Still, it was wonderful to see! I love Virginia Woolf and I admired Cunnningham's tour de force novel so much...I have several friends who have written libretti for modern operas so I am always curious. I loved how the opening line of Woolf's novel was used in the opera in so many ways.
Here is my off-topic SOTD: Central ParkView attachment 6005620
Congratulations on your beautiful grail @AnnaE!!!!
Both of these scarf outfit combinations are spectacular! Love pastels on other people. Not on me. I am envious.
Thank you @Cordeliere!
Pre-brithday activities have commenced for both Mr Bcat and myself. (We are one week apart.) He came home with a box of whisky (yes- a box...not a bottle :roflmfao: ) and a big silly grin like a kid who's been in a candy store. And heck, so did I! :lol: Different store. Different candy.

I went in to the boutique wearing Francoise Heron Vinci 90cm mousse PM, which I believe comes from my birth year.

View attachment 6005841

Left with 2 twillies (one in the gift vault for later) and some lipstick in Pourpre Figue which I immediately put on when I saw it. Funny Ice Cream finally came home to me today. I have hemmed and hawed for months now but saw the black and multi color at the store that I had been interested in.

View attachment 6005839

View attachment 6005840
Congratulations on your new twillies and happy pre-birthday wishes to you both @bunnycat! A box of whiskey? I am trying to picture it... orange boxes are not so hard to conjure up :giggle:
These pinks and purples are so divine. I do love a shawl at the theater or at the movies.
Thank you @Jereni!

This is stunning on the yellow top @FA73-- this is my favorite cw of Au Coeur de la Vie!

These are great @Sickgrl13 -- and have you looked at the BdG Shadow in the rose fluo cw? That is a wonderful take on BdG and very bright!!!

I am quite smitten by this side also @Jereni-- every time you post it is so tempting....

Thank you so much @Cookiefiend, @Living.la.vida.fifi, @Croisette7, @bunnycat, @Jereni, @redheaddem! I also had admired this CSGM -- so many pretty cws! This one is cw15, which was not produced as a regular CSGM but appears to have been reserved for this pleated version. Here are some photos-- the stock photo of it flat and two additional photos from @tinkerbell68, whose post I originally bookmarked (from the Latest Hermès Purchase thread).
View attachment 6005316View attachment 6005317View attachment 6005318

Thank you @JavaJo-- the Broderie is so very pretty!

Thank you @Redbirdhermes-- come to think of it, I do not have a BdG dip-dye!!! I am thrilled to be twins on the Marble and am always grateful to you every time I wear it!

I wish all the artists had websites as helpful and interesting as Henry's @FA73-- thank you for the link.

Both are great @bunnycat, and even though I am your organza moussie bandana sister, I swoon every time you post that luscious cw!

I just love seeing your beautiful collection of Aline Honoré scarves @Living.la.vida.fifi! She is the first artist I began collecting in earnest and I love her designs with such a passion that like you, I have many in multiple cws. I would almost always prefer another beloved Honore design in yet another cw or format than anything else. I recently became your Cent Plis twin, so thank you for the inspiration!
Thank you kindly LKB! :hugs:

Les Oiseaux des Champs et des Bois by Hugo Grygkar

View attachment 6005420

View attachment 6005421
Stunning on you Croisette!

Stunning with that turquoise border!

Fantastic with the horse placed right at the front!

Such a pretty scarf.

Lovely shades of blue and green!

Unusual combination of colours that work so well together and I love it with your textured top.

This is a work of art and the simplicity of the cw serves to highlight that.

You’ve tied it pretty well, in my opinion. It’s really pretty!

Wow this is a 10/10 from me - the beauty of the design coupled with that sunny yellow. Beautiful!

So, so happy you decided to get this so that I can enjoy it on you! Looooove this blue.

These colours are so luxurious and rich.

Very pretty, Tea!

I think the way you’ve tied each is so cute and summery.

The insane saturation of these scarves makes me so very happy. I need more Aline in my life.

Finally - @Croisette7, too many posts to quote individually but you have shared so many wonderful scarves. A sincere thank you for sharing!
Thank you kindly GloWW0rM! :flowers:

Reactions: Croisette7
Thank you @Croisette7 and @Living.la.vida.fifi! Delighted to be twins with you both on the PdS CSGM-- not a maiden voyage but a TPF debut-- it is so perfect for spring and such dreamy colors...

Just a wonderful display of such beautiful designs-- your Grand Manage is TDF @Living.la.vida.fifi!!!

Thank you @Cookiefiend-- I like traveling with a color scheme :winkiss: and speaking of, your blouse and the plumes center colors are just so harmonious and lovely together!

Thank you @Ashanti_Rose! Like you, I thought the cast was wonderful, especially Joyce DiDonato. Loved the close harmonies and the final trio, and quite a lot about the production but not everything. Still, it was wonderful to see! I love Virginia Woolf and I admired Cunnningham's tour de force novel so much...I have several friends who have written libretti for modern operas so I am always curious. I loved how the opening line of Woolf's novel was used in the opera in so many ways.

Congratulations on your beautiful grail @AnnaE!!!!

Thank you @Cordeliere!

Congratulations on your new twillies and happy pre-birthday wishes to you both @bunnycat! A box of whiskey? I am trying to picture it... orange boxes are not so hard to conjure up :giggle:

Thank you @Jereni!
Thank you! Funny Ice Cream is SOOOOO cute as a twilly. Will go great on my black Garden Party.

:roflmfao: I stayed in the car because I didn't want to drag the orange bags in to the store and they had soap and lipstick in them. The soaps are for presents to people with upcoming birthdays. So when I saw him rolling out to the car with a huge box in his arms and the light of glorious acquisition in his eyes, I had to delay my curiosity (but not my sarcasm) for the duration of the trip home.

Me: Sooooo.... just how many whiskies are in there???? A full box???
Him: It's NOT full. I was checking out and someone suggested a special bourbon so I HAD to try it out...
Me: Mmmmhmmmm.... :rolleyes: :lol:

Ten minutes later at home, I RUSH to the other side of the car and peek in the box. No it was not 6 bottles, not a full box. It was 5 bottles.... :roflmfao: And there was no possibility of harassing him about the indulgence as I had JUST indulged myself at double the cost.... :roflmfao:

Thank you! Funny Ice Cream is SOOOOO cute as a twilly. Will go great on my black Garden Party.

:roflmfao: I stayed in the car because I didn't want to drag the orange bags in to the store and they had soap and lipstick in them. The soaps are for presents to people with upcoming birthdays. So when I saw him rolling out to the car with a huge box in his arms and the light of glorious acquisition in his eyes, I had to delay my curiosity (but not my sarcasm) for the duration of the trip home.

Me: Sooooo.... just how many whiskies are in there???? A full box???
Him: It's NOT full. I was checking out and someone suggested a special bourbon so I HAD to try it out...
Me: Mmmmhmmmm.... :rolleyes: :lol:

Ten minutes later at home, I RUSH to the other side of the car and peek in the box. No it was not 6 bottles, not a full box. It was 5 bottles.... :roflmfao: And there was no possibility of harassing him about the indulgence as I had JUST indulged myself at double the cost.... :roflmfao:
Sounds like you both indulged happily. Happy,happy early birthday to both of you.💐🎉😺

Still not on topic today. I just really wanted to wear this scarf. I love the colours and can’t believe it took me so long to buy it!

View attachment 6005394
So pretty!!! How did you learn this knot? I love it!

Thank you so much @MAGJES-- I remember so well being smitten by yours and I am so lucky to have it!

:lol: I entertain myself making up little Scarf Adventure Tales @Maedi...

I am relieved you found your earrings but so sad to hear about your lost Plumes CSGM @Helena7!!! :sad: (and thank you!)

Can't help but love so so many of these @Croisette7! Twins on the grey/yellow Les Ailes and BdG Fleuries (no doubt you were an influence on my choices!). Love your dipdye too but I am *obsessed* with every single one of your Plumes!!!! Are the moussies 140? I only ever see the 90 size in the reseller market... The muffler/stole is gorgeous, too! :girlsigh:
Thanks, LKBNOLA
I keep hoping I’ll find it somehow…. maybe lost and found on NextDoor app 😂😇… silly me.
We’re twins Tulipomanie for sure and I think on cashmere Parure! I’ll have to check because I don’t remember the purple notes that you accented so well with that top. I know my Parure has blue border and blue and off white cw! Now I’m so curious to check when I get home!

Les Oiseaux des Champs et des Bois by Hugo Grygkar

View attachment 6005420

View attachment 6005421
Croisette, I love your posts!!! All the scarves are just beautiful. Thank you! 🙌🌺
SOTD my new in L'Instruction du Roy by H. d'Origny

View attachment 6004606

View attachment 6004607
I feel so foolish! I sold over 20 scarves in the last few months on TRR and quite a few of these same designs, I see here on this thread tied so beautifully!! If I knew then how to tie them better or to pair them so well to give color when they’re too pale on me….. oh well!! Live and learn 😅🤣
I sold this one and Grand Manege and Panoplie Équestre and two cw’s of Vue du Carosse and some of these are on topic!
I feel inspired seeing your beautiful pics🙌🌸
Thanks, everyone, for all the compliments and likes!
@Helena7 the golden bangles that I think you are referring to are by Julie Vos
Thank you for sharing 🌺and a nice feedback

View attachment 6005841

View attachment 6005839

View attachment 6005840
Thanks for sharing! Happy Birthday to you both! 🍰🥂You did so well and those earrings look so pretty w that top 🙌🙌🌹🌹

• Love
Reactions: bunnycat
I should be working but I’m just stuck on the couch enjoying pics of everyone’s pretty scarves! I’m having a ball by myself😂😂. I told myself I’ll look for 5 min but alas…
I’ll get to the topic of H designers by the end of the week hopefully and I see that some I posted last week as equestrian theme was on, not knowing it was also matching this week. I was too lazy today when leaving home and just wore the same scarf but the other side. These double sided scarves are really worth it. I noticed some scarves I like better in the daytime and some shine more at night. Does that make sense??
Jardin des Peintres

Attachments

• A27B7EBD-AEC6-4D59-8143-B8DFBAA8E36D.jpeg
    A27B7EBD-AEC6-4D59-8143-B8DFBAA8E36D.jpeg
    237.1 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Thanks for sharing! Happy Birthday to you both! 🍰🥂You did so well and those earrings look so pretty w that top 🙌🙌🌹🌹
Thank you kindly!

I should be working but I’m just stuck on the couch enjoying pics of everyone’s pretty scarves! I’m having a ball by myself😂😂. I told myself I’ll look for 5 min but alas…
I’ll get to the topic of H designers by the end of the week hopefully and I see that some I posted last week as equestrian theme was on, not knowing it was also matching this week. I was too lazy today when leaving home and just wore the same scarf but the other side. These double sided scarves are really worth it. I noticed some scarves I like better in the daytime and some shine more at night. Does that make sense??
Jardin des Peintres
It's always good when you really like both sides of a scarf. :tup:
Good morning etc!!

It will be such a hot Day today, with many meetings, but also some champagne toasting later 🥂

To cope with that my Sotd it an Old and very soft reliable Henri de Linares Plumes II.

View attachment 6005902
Wish you a cool and feathery Day!
Beautiful- it looks like it would feel as soft as one of the feathers depicted. :smile:

View attachment 6005841

View attachment 6005839

View attachment 6005840

Happy happy birthday to you both! Sounds like it was a fun day. I adore that ice cream twilly, it has tempted me several times.

Jardin des Peintres

Beautifully paired with that jacket!!! We are scarf sisters on this design. Mine has a rather odd cw on the reverse side tho, at least in the sense that it’s not very complimentary with the front.