Scarves Scarf of The Day 2024 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Yesterday I made a quick trip to NYC to see Renee Fleming in The Hours at the Metropolitan Opera. I am just waiting for my car now to return but wanted to share my SOYD and SOTD-- it was very warm yesterday but in the Met and by the end of the evening I was happy to have my shawl and duster coat. I happened to pack two Honoré design! First, a CSGM that I am thrilled to have-- many thanks to @Croisette7, @Living.la.vida.fifi and @Nomad for the enablement and inspiration to hunt for this one and a huge thanks to @LeneCPH for the alert and to @Nomad for helping me with weights, measurements, detail shots and other reassurances.
SOYD Parures de Samurais (10)
Parures (10).jpg
And my SOTD is her most recent design and very wonderful Tulipomanie-- twins and sisters with so many of you!
Tulipomanie (02) 7 .jpg

Good morning/ Good Day/ Good evening!

A summer favorite of mine is Thibeaut Huchard Canaval des Animaux. I loved the design, but dispaired about the slightly bland cws until this one unexpectedly presented itself. It has elefants and turtles splashing around.
And yes. It has horse skeletons and hysterical swans and tantrum lions as well.
View attachment 6005384
Have a great Day!!!
You look great! I love this design but all of the colorways are too delicate for me. Such cute animals!

• Thanks
Reactions: HermesEchidna

A summer favorite of mine is Thibeaut Huchard Canaval des Animaux. I loved the design, but dispaired about the slightly bland cws until this one unexpectedly presented itself. It has elefants and turtles splashing around.
View attachment 6005384
Have a great Day!!!
Sisters! I would not have chosen this scarf at first (it was a gift), but now it amuses me immensely. Your cw is so beautiful!

• Thanks
Reactions: HermesEchidna
Thank you, I’m flattered! It’s the Brandebourgs Fleuris, and I can’t take any credit for knots as they’re all copied off others here.
We all do but you still added your twist and get kudos for choosing a knot that really works well for a particular scarf, and pairing the pattern beautifully with your sweater 😉

• Love
Reactions: GloWW0rM
Stunning with that turquoise border!

Fantastic with the horse placed right at the front!

Such a pretty scarf.

Lovely shades of blue and green!

Unusual combination of colours that work so well together and I love it with your textured top.

This is a work of art and the simplicity of the cw serves to highlight that.

You’ve tied it pretty well, in my opinion. It’s really pretty!

Wow this is a 10/10 from me - the beauty of the design coupled with that sunny yellow. Beautiful!

So, so happy you decided to get this so that I can enjoy it on you! Looooove this blue.

These colours are so luxurious and rich.

Very pretty, Tea!

I think the way you’ve tied each is so cute and summery.

The insane saturation of these scarves makes me so very happy. I need more Aline in my life.

Finally - @Croisette7, too many posts to quote individually but you have shared so many wonderful scarves. A sincere thank you for sharing!
My pleasure, GloWWorM!

Reactions: GloWW0rM
Thank you so much @MAGJES-- I remember so well being smitten by yours and I am so lucky to have it!

:lol: I entertain myself making up little Scarf Adventure Tales @Maedi...

I am relieved you found your earrings but so sad to hear about your lost Plumes CSGM @Helena7!!! :sad: (and thank you!)

Can't help but love so so many of these @Croisette7! Twins on the grey/yellow Les Ailes and BdG Fleuries (no doubt you were an influence on my choices!). Love your dipdye too but I am *obsessed* with every single one of your Plumes!!!! Are the moussies 140? I only ever see the 90 size in the reseller market... The muffler/stole is gorgeous, too! :girlsigh:
Thank you, LKB ... yes, they are 1,40.

Yesterday I made a quick trip to NYC to see Renee Fleming in The Hours at the Metropolitan Opera. I am just waiting for my car now to return but wanted to share my SOYD and SOTD-- it was very warm yesterday but in the Met and by the end of the evening I was happy to have my shawl and duster coat. I happened to pack two Honoré design! First, a CSGM that I am thrilled to have-- many thanks to @Croisette7, @Living.la.vida.fifi and @Nomad for the enablement and inspiration to hunt for this one and a huge thanks to @LeneCPH for the alert and to @Nomad for helping me with weights, measurements, detail shots and other reassurances.
View attachment 6005422
And my SOTD is her most recent design and very wonderful Tulipomanie-- twins and sisters with so many of you!
View attachment 6005423
Looking fabulous in both, twin!

I wholeheartedly agree with you @Living.la.vida.fifi
Honoré’s designs are in a stunning league of their own! I have slowly realised that each time I find s certain design especially beautiful, it turns out to be by Honoré, and her design are among the few I actively Hunt for.

Even though we are sisters on some of these lovely silks, I am green with envy about your fantastic collection of her scarves!

Les Ailes in turquois is everything!

That Pythias is so amazing fifi!

Thank you kindly fifi!

Thank you Croisette! :flowers:

Beautiful pinks on you!

Omg that Tous Le Bateux is :loveeyes: I regret passing on this one, just simply for the ridiculous reason of “I don’t like boats on my scarf”. What was I thinking? The border is just sublime and it is on my list.

J'adore!! Always such fun! Great pictures 😍

Thank you so much!! Would love to see you styling the Pampa in a future post one of these days!!

Love all of these but especially that Au Coeur de la Vie!

I am sure you will emerge from your scarf perils victorious, if this first knot is any indicator! It looks sublime.

Thanks! I might like it better than the main side too haha.

What a collection! I haven’t looked at a bunch of hers in a row like that before, thank you for sharing! She does have a recognizable aesthetic for the most part!

This is my favorite colorway of this I think! Just gorg.

Beautiful, Jereni 😍

Sisters on that one. It’s stunning on you.

Such beautiful shade of blue on you, LKBNOLA

Twins on this one, RedbirdHermes.
I was sorry to see you were going home because you were close to me and I thought of suggesting we meet for a cup of coffee and a chat about our favorite scarf stories/ travels. 😂😅Maybe even a drive to SF boutique. 😇🤣😂

You did it really well. Mine didn’t turn out so nicely 🤣
Twins on JLF. I love how this highlights the light blue middle section.

Thank you, dear Jerenh

🙏🌺

Thank you, I was surprised to see I own some of these H designer theme scarves. I didn’t even know who the artists were!
On a different topic, I love love love 🥰those beautiful gold bangles on one of your scarf pics. Is it ok to share or message me privately where to look for something like that? I felt like a kid at the ice cream shop and couldn’t peel a smile off my face, just looking at those. 🤣🤣🤣Thanks

Wow and Wow!!! I love this post and your amazing collection!
I didn’t realize this was Aline Honoré for some of these scarves, like Parure and the Plumes…
Maybe that explains why I had to have multiple of some of these, like many of you!
I got 3 plumes en fête (I lost the 3rd, red CSGM few months ago when I took two scarves to wear w me to work and must have dropped one on my way to office.)
2 Au Cœur
2 Tulipomanie ( one of which,I haven’t worn even once, it’s funny how sometimes we wear just one cw…. Don’t know why…)
1 Peleages..
4 Parures… ( 3 in 90 and one CSGM).
1 Les Femmes…
Now, I’m drooling over your Siesta scarf pic, I never liked that design until I saw the photos on TPF!!
Here’s a pic that scarf I lost. (I cropped out my Mom that I’m hugging), plus a Monet or two from that visit😍
View attachment 6005368
View attachment 6005367
View attachment 6005369

So pretty! I love how you pair your scarves with these outfits.

That yellow top goes so well, it really brings ouf the colors.

Such a pretty reverse side!

i love these ties!!! They make the scarves look like beautiful flowers🌺

Croisette, We’re sisters on this! I love this pink one more than the cw I have! 😍

This is stunning on the yellow top @FA73-- this is my favorite cw of Au Coeur de la Vie!

These are great @Sickgrl13 -- and have you looked at the BdG Shadow in the rose fluo cw? That is a wonderful take on BdG and very bright!!!

I am quite smitten by this side also @Jereni-- every time you post it is so tempting....

Thank you so much @Cookiefiend, @Living.la.vida.fifi, @Croisette7, @bunnycat, @Jereni, @redheaddem! I also had admired this CSGM -- so many pretty cws! This one is cw15, which was not produced as a regular CSGM but appears to have been reserved for this pleated version. Here are some photos-- the stock photo of it flat and two additional photos from @tinkerbell68, whose post I originally bookmarked (from the Latest Hermès Purchase thread).
View attachment 6005316View attachment 6005317View attachment 6005318

Thank you @JavaJo-- the Broderie is so very pretty!

Thank you @Redbirdhermes-- come to think of it, I do not have a BdG dip-dye!!! I am thrilled to be twins on the Marble and am always grateful to you every time I wear it!

I wish all the artists had websites as helpful and interesting as Henry's @FA73-- thank you for the link.

Both are great @bunnycat, and even though I am your organza moussie bandana sister, I swoon every time you post that luscious cw!

I just love seeing your beautiful collection of Aline Honoré scarves @Living.la.vida.fifi! She is the first artist I began collecting in earnest and I love her designs with such a passion that like you, I have many in multiple cws. I would almost always prefer another beloved Honore design in yet another cw or format than anything else. I recently became your Cent Plis twin, so thank you for the inspiration!

Stunning with that turquoise border!

Fantastic with the horse placed right at the front!

Such a pretty scarf.

Lovely shades of blue and green!

Unusual combination of colours that work so well together and I love it with your textured top.

This is a work of art and the simplicity of the cw serves to highlight that.

You’ve tied it pretty well, in my opinion. It’s really pretty!

Wow this is a 10/10 from me - the beauty of the design coupled with that sunny yellow. Beautiful!

So, so happy you decided to get this so that I can enjoy it on you! Looooove this blue.

These colours are so luxurious and rich.

Very pretty, Tea!

I think the way you’ve tied each is so cute and summery.

The insane saturation of these scarves makes me so very happy. I need more Aline in my life.

Finally - @Croisette7, too many posts to quote individually but you have shared so many wonderful scarves. A sincere thank you for sharing!
Thanks, everyone, for all the compliments and likes!
@Helena7 the golden bangles that I think you are referring to are by Julie Vos

Fantaisie d'Etriers twilly again today.

View attachment 6005165
Love this look!

Such a glorious CW! The design truly shines in these colors

I have so much to catch up on here and I’m off topic but SOTD today is Rendez-vous galant because it was hot today and this is a smallest format I own. It has a lot of color but I’ve been craving blue for some reason as you can tell 🙃. SOTD this Sunday was Jardin des Paintres. I have 3 cw’s and this one I just wore for the first time. I bought it in Paris a year ago and it bring such nice memories.
It was a gorgeous day on Sunday and we went on a walk and then for dinner, where I noticed my beautiful long earring, w blue stones / gold was missing. I found it an hour later on the floor of a restaurant! It goes well with lot of my blue scarves and it’s a gift set from my husband and I was so happy I found it. 😍
I LOVE how you’ve styled it with the jacket! It is sooo beautiful! And, how scary about the earring! So glad you found it

Wow and Wow!!! I love this post and your amazing collection!
I didn’t realize this was Aline Honoré for some of these scarves, like Parure and the Plumes…
Maybe that explains why I had to have multiple of some of these, like many of you!
I got 3 plumes en fête (I lost the 3rd, red CSGM few months ago when I took two scarves to wear w me to work and must have dropped one on my way to office.)
2 Au Cœur
2 Tulipomanie ( one of which,I haven’t worn even once, it’s funny how sometimes we wear just one cw…. Don’t know why…)
1 Peleages..
4 Parures… ( 3 in 90 and one CSGM).
1 Les Femmes…
Now, I’m drooling over your Siesta scarf pic, I never liked that design until I saw the photos on TPF!!
Here’s a pic that scarf I lost. (I cropped out my Mom that I’m hugging), plus a Monet or two from that visit😍
View attachment 6005368
View attachment 6005367
View attachment 6005369
OMG I cannot believe you lost this shawl! That is so heartbreaking!

View attachment 6005384
Have a great Day!!!
I think this is my fav CW of the design… Great use of the Mors!

Still not on topic today. I just really wanted to wear this scarf. I love the colours and can’t believe it took me so long to buy it!

View attachment 6005394
Don’t blame you for wanting to wear it… It is spectacular! I can’t seem to put mine away since I wore it for Mothers Day… I just stare at it, it’s so beautiful

Les Becanes by Hugo Grygkar

View attachment 6005395

Insectes by Hugo Grygkar

View attachment 6005396

Festival by H. d'Origny

View attachment 6005397

View attachment 6005401

Les Cabanes by F. Houtin

View attachment 6005402

View attachment 6005403
All wonderful, but I especially love the bugs scarf… and, of course, you have the perfect ladybug brooch! So charming!

All amazing… this is my fav edition of BdG… that embroidery trompe l’oeil is extraordinary… And the neutral Les Ailes is gorgeous

What an amazing anthology of Plumes! All gorgeous, but I feel that it shines as a moussie

I am in the camp of the BdG lovers and these are all wonderful… especially love the moussie

Les Oiseaux des Champs et des Bois by Hugo Grygkar

View attachment 6005420

View attachment 6005421
The combination of birds and clouds in this one is truly beautiful… Such a lovely CW

View attachment 6005422
View attachment 6005423
So glad you went to The Hours but even happier that this magnificent shawl is part of your collection! I know how much you wanted it! Was this its maiden voyage with you? Had you shared it before that I somehow missed it? Both amazing

Today I share the beauties by Henri d’Origny in my collection. His bold graphics featuring intertwining equestrian gear and motifs, especially those featuring belts, chains and buckles, are truly are timeless classics. His lush, colorful blooms are extraordinary as well, and I adore his depictions of bows.

Eperon d’Or is one of d’Originy’s most well-known designs. This classic was recently reissued by H though mine is from the original edition
46A40D59-C3A2-4792-94DB-451D7E1BD989.jpeg

Another iconic d’Origny design that was also recently reissued is Grand Tenue. Mine is also from the original edition
5B16562E-D691-491B-A140-979C9107DFD5.jpeg

One of the most exuberant and rich jacquards ever issued ny Hermès is featured in his L’Instruction du Roy which is another vistuosic display of belts and buckles
4F34DC64-7295-447E-82C5-67D6D30A09BD.jpeg

Another equestrian classic is Grand Manège, which I own in two CWs
629BEE54-F513-4F75-9E4B-766F26A1030E.jpeg

But I admit that my favorite among d’Origny’s classic equestrian-themed designs is its reinterpretation: Grand Manège Detail
88949CFC-D266-4CA8-A75D-9F17218FCA44.jpeg

Le Sacre du Printemps is one of the most romantic floral scarves that I own. The lush florals and depiction of pleated silk ribbons are extraordinary. I love to wear it during springtime and, specifically, for Easter
16586FF1-E746-48E5-9353-C200BC659C92.jpeg

The bold, expressive florals of his Cheval Fleuri create a horse and rider full of color and whimsy
4F54375A-4AA8-41BB-B74B-137E7CAA8C44.jpeg

Arabesques also features lyrical florals and an extraordinary trompe l’oeil border inspired by classical Indian embroidery
27D19A21-8C58-46E7-949B-07689884EDF8.jpeg

I love the medieval and very French vibe of Hourvari as the design features a hunting motif in the style of medieval woodblock illustrations.
4979B105-F139-4E00-97F2-D107D6F5E7AF.jpeg

And, today my SOTD is the rare Chantilly which was featured in an unique size and also in a silk chiffon not quite the texture of a regular mousseline… and it features machine-stitched hems
6C28BD38-2C89-4A1A-AC61-FBBC1FF0F8E6.jpeg

Last edited:
Love this look!

Such a glorious CW! The design truly shines in these colors

I LOVE how you’ve styled it with the jacket! It is sooo beautiful! And, how scary about the earring! So glad you found it

OMG I cannot believe you lost this shawl! That is so heartbreaking!

I think this is my fav CW of the design… Great use of the Mors!

Don’t blame you for wanting to wear it… It is spectacular! I can’t seem to put mine away since I wore it for Mothers Day… I just stare at it, it’s so beautiful

All wonderful, but I especially love the bugs scarf… and, of course, you have the perfect ladybug brooch! So charming!

All amazing… this is my fav edition of BdG… that embroidery trompe l’oeil is extraordinary… And the neutral Les Ailes is gorgeous

What an amazing anthology of Plumes! All gorgeous, but I feel that it shines as a moussie

I am in the camp of the BdG lovers and these are all wonderful… especially love the moussie

The combination of birds and clouds in this one is truly beautiful… Such a lovely CW

So glad you went to The Hours but even happier that this magnificent shawl is part of your collection! I know how much you wanted it! Was this its maiden voyage with you? Had you shared it before that I somehow missed it? Both amazing
Thank you so much, dear!
Today I share the beauties by Henri d’Origny in my collection. His bold graphics featuring intertwining equestrian gear and motifs, especially those featuring belts, chains and buckles, are truly are timeless classics. His lush, colorful blooms are extraordinary as well, and I adore his depictions of bows.

Eperon d’Or is one of d’Originy’s most well-known designs. This classic was recently reissued by H though mine is from the original edition
View attachment 6005543

Another iconic d’Origny design that was also recently reissued is Grand Tenue. Mine is also from the original edition
View attachment 6005552

One of the most exuberant and rich jacquards ever issued ny Hermès is featured in his L’Instruction du Roy which is another vistuosic display of belts and buckles
View attachment 6005545

Another equestrian classic is Grand Manège, which I own in two CWs
View attachment 6005546

But I admit that my favorite among d’Origny’s classic equestrian-themed designs is its reinterpretation: Grand Manège Detail
View attachment 6005547

Le Sacre du Printemps is one of the most romantic floral scarves that I own. The lush florals and depiction of pleated silk ribbons are extraordinary. I love to wear it during springtime and, specifically, for Easter
View attachment 6005544

The bold, expressive florals of his Cheval Fleuri create a horse and rider full of color and whimsy
View attachment 6005550

Arabesques also features lyrical florals and an extraordinary trompe l’oeil border inspired by classical Indian embroidery
View attachment 6005549

I love the medieval and very French vibe of Hourvari as the design features a hunting motif in the style of medieval woodblock illustrations.
View attachment 6005548

And, today my SOTD is the rare Chantilly which was featured in an unique size and also in a silk chiffon not quite the texture of a regular mousseline… and it features machine-stitched hems
View attachment 6005551
All so beautiful ... and twins and sisters!

Weather is getting a bit too hot for scarves…

SOTD (Marche du Zambese)…. is a few degrees separated from this week’s H-theme… so, here goes….

A majestic elephant emerges from the center of this scarf, symbolizing family and strength. Giraffes, crocodiles, a zebra and a leopard from the savannahs and swamps along the Zambezi River are gathered around it. Native flora combined with patterns evoking pythons and crocodiles border the composition. La Marche du Zambèze marks the beginning of a partnership between Hermès and Ardmore, a collective of Zulu, Zimbabwean and Sotho ceramic artists. Established in 1985 by Fée Halsted in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa, it now comprises seventy artists whose signature style provides a fresh take on traditional art.

IMG_6976.jpeg