Scarves Scarf of The Day 2024 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Dear all,

So, I had previous decorated my office wall with the Hermes scarf (please see: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...f-are-you-wearing-today.1066042/post-36006185).

I had recently ordered an actual frame from Amazon (which was less than $130 and w/ free shipping) and had it redone! The frame size is 35 x 35 inches and I only had to drill one hole for the nail.

Please click here for Amazon order. I think I would order the frame again.

View attachment 6004643View attachment 6004644View attachment 6004645
Did you do anything to attach the scarf to the backing to keep it straight/smooth? This looks great!

• Thanks
Reactions: 706MadisonAv
Thank you! Funny Ice Cream is SOOOOO cute as a twilly. Will go great on my black Garden Party.

:roflmfao: I stayed in the car because I didn't want to drag the orange bags in to the store and they had soap and lipstick in them. The soaps are for presents to people with upcoming birthdays. So when I saw him rolling out to the car with a huge box in his arms and the light of glorious acquisition in his eyes, I had to delay my curiosity (but not my sarcasm) for the duration of the trip home.

Me: Sooooo.... just how many whiskies are in there???? A full box???
Him: It's NOT full. I was checking out and someone suggested a special bourbon so I HAD to try it out...
Me: Mmmmhmmmm.... :rolleyes: :lol:

Ten minutes later at home, I RUSH to the other side of the car and peek in the box. No it was not 6 bottles, not a full box. It was 5 bottles.... :roflmfao: And there was no possibility of harassing him about the indulgence as I had JUST indulged myself at double the cost.... :roflmfao:
:lol: @bunnycat -- I was imagining that the whiskey makers had new packaging-- like boxed wines -- but thank heavens Mr. B was just transporting his fine bottles in a box!!!!

The same happy dilemma this week as last-- I notice so many H designs in my collection once I start focusing! Too many to post so I will stick to my plan of "introducing" my new-ins, like this one! Christine Henry's Planifleurs for a busy day of errands and appointments. I had been hankering for a bright pink floral and @Maedi's lovely choice was the push I needed (:flowers: 🙏 ) as I am very fond of this design. :heart: Also, a new marinière boatneck and it is green!
Planifleurs .jpg

The same happy dilemma this week as last-- I notice so many H designs in my collection once I start focusing! Too many to post so I will stick to my plan of "introducing" my new-ins, like this one! Christine Henry's Planifleurs for a busy day of errands and appointments. I had been hankering for a bright pink floral and @Maedi's lovely choice was the push I needed (:flowers: 🙏 ) as I am very fond of this design. :heart: Also, a new marinière boatneck and it is green!
View attachment 6005957
Such a pretty outfit today, LKB. I really like that bright Planifleurs. Of course, I have a soft spot for shades of red and green together. Lovely.

Pre-brithday activities have commenced for both Mr Bcat and myself. (We are one week apart.) He came home with a box of whisky (yes- a box...not a bottle :roflmfao: ) and a big silly grin like a kid who's been in a candy store. And heck, so did I! :lol: Different store. Different candy.

I went in to the boutique wearing Francoise Heron Vinci 90cm mousse PM, which I believe comes from my birth year.

View attachment 6005841

Left with 2 twillies (one in the gift vault for later) and some lipstick in Pourpre Figue which I immediately put on when I saw it. Funny Ice Cream finally came home to me today. I have hemmed and hawed for months now but saw the black and multi color at the store that I had been interested in.

View attachment 6005839

View attachment 6005840
Happy Happy Birthday to you and Mr Bcat!! Lovely choices - the Funny Ice Cream twilly is so cute!
I did raise my eyebrows over 'boxed bourbon'... I thought "zomg - they're boxing bourbon now too?!?" :lol:

And thank you for your kind words yesterday!
This is so cute on you! And such a fun knot for it.

Wow what a Plumes collection! Feels like you have every color of the rainbow represented, so gorgeous!

These pinks and purples are so divine. I do love a shawl at the theater or at the movies.

A set of beauties - esp like that Hourvari, it does feel incredibly French somehow.

As usual, your pattern matching is unparalleled!

Just adorable as usual! I’m always I spired by you to wear more gavroches, you style them so well.
Thanks sweetie - everything I learned about pattern mixing I have learned here from the Masters - @orchard @Living.la.vida.fifi @Pirula and many others!!
Thank you @Croisette7 and @Living.la.vida.fifi! Delighted to be twins with you both on the PdS CSGM-- not a maiden voyage but a TPF debut-- it is so perfect for spring and such dreamy colors...

Just a wonderful display of such beautiful designs-- your Grand Manage is TDF @Living.la.vida.fifi!!!

Thank you @Cookiefiend-- I like traveling with a color scheme :winkiss: and speaking of, your blouse and the plumes center colors are just so harmonious and lovely together!

Thank you @Ashanti_Rose! Like you, I thought the cast was wonderful, especially Joyce DiDonato. Loved the close harmonies and the final trio, and quite a lot about the production but not everything. Still, it was wonderful to see! I love Virginia Woolf and I admired Cunnningham's tour de force novel so much...I have several friends who have written libretti for modern operas so I am always curious. I loved how the opening line of Woolf's novel was used in the opera in so many ways.

Congratulations on your beautiful grail @AnnaE!!!!

Thank you @Cordeliere!

Congratulations on your new twillies and happy pre-birthday wishes to you both @bunnycat! A box of whiskey? I am trying to picture it... orange boxes are not so hard to conjure up :giggle:

Thank you @Jereni!
Thank you so much!
I also like to travel with a color scheme... even if sometimes I change it all at the last minute!
Good morning etc!!

It will be such a hot Day today, with many meetings, but also some champagne toasting later 🥂

To cope with that my Sotd it an Old and very soft reliable Henri de Linares Plumes II.

View attachment 6005902
Wish you a cool and feathery Day!
May those beautiful feathers waft cool breezes your way!
(l.o.v.e. Linares!)
SOTD is d’Origny’s Cavalcadour in the maxi twilly format, the least used size. There’s just too much fabric to manage.

I would have rehomed the four I have years ago if it wasn’t such a pain. Oh well, lesson learned.
View attachment 6005950
The colors are glorious!
I understand the MT dilemma... have you checked out MaiTai's blog for ideas?
:lol: @bunnycat -- I was imagining that the whiskey makers had new packaging-- like boxed wines -- but thank heavens Mr. B was just transporting his fine bottles in a box!!!!
ahahaha - I did too!
View attachment 6005957
Gorgeous - this is perfect on the green stripes!
(I think I need one too!)
I don't know how we went from cashmere weather to scarf-as-summer-top weather, but on theme with Henry last night!

View attachment 6005961
I don't know how that happens either (Mother Nature are you drunk?), but you look fabulous!
Your pattern on pattern mix is sublime Cookie!
Thanks cutie! :hugs: