Scarves Scarf of The Day 2024 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Today was Jardin Sintra by Annie Faivre. I wore this scarf because with its grays and browns it’s very moody, like the sky today.

I am somewhat shocked, it’s been supposed to rain like all day but so far it’s just threatening and doing nothing. Maybe it will do my favorite thing and turn into a huge thunderstorm around when I got to bed, I love that lol. Not sure why.

IMG_1070.jpeg

Such a pretty outfit today, LKB. I really like that bright Planifleurs. Of course, I have a soft spot for shades of red and green together. Lovely.
Oh, thank you so much @Redbirdhermes! I have rarely met a stripe I didn't like ;)
I don't know how we went from cashmere weather to scarf-as-summer-top weather, but on theme with Henry last night!

View attachment 6005961
Fleurs de Giverny looks absolutely wonderful as a top @FA73-- what a beautiful cw! I am totally inspired to try this when the weather cooperates. Just perfectly styled and accessorized... :heart:
My scarf of the day is Le Voyage de Pytheas by Aline Honore.

View attachment 6006001
It looks beautiful on you and a very artful mod shot in that leafy bower @Redbirdhermes-- the green leaves are the perfect backdrop!
I also like to travel with a color scheme... even if sometimes I change it all at the last minute!

Gorgeous - this is perfect on the green stripes!
(I think I need one too!)
:hugs: @Cookiefiend-- there were some very lovely options and many have been shown here :graucho:
H is for Hugo and his beautiful Les Bles, i.e. wheat.

... which according to google is also French slang for money. Amusing that wheat is for making bread and 'dough' is English slang for money. That's how important bread is!

View attachment 6006021
So interesting @EtsyBoss! I love this design-- this one is the perfect color for the wheat!!!
Been to London for a transport conference today so Pantin City twilly was on-topic and I used my bracelets to pick out two of the colours.

View attachment 6006026

View attachment 6006025

View attachment 6006027
Your green Glennan is so pretty and now I want a blue Roulis @violetkool!
Another Aline Honore today with Leas Ailes de la Soie.
View attachment 6006028
Oh my goodness! This is such a lovely cw @Cookiefiend and I love it on your stripes. Is that top linen? So perfectly matched!
So chic styled! Love pink on green stripes, well done, dear LKB!
Love this! Lovely scarf and oh so great worn with stripes!
Thank you so much @Croisette7 and @Living.la.vida.fifi -- I think one year we had a "Scarves and Stripes" theme-- very fun and inspirational!
Just coming home visiting friends countryside with Oiseaux des Champs

View attachment 6006069
OMG-- everything about this entire ensemble is perfection @Croisette7! Skirt, bag, scarf!!!! :faint:
Continuing today with a legendary Hermès designer: Hugo Grygkar. His Ex Libris and Brides de Gala, particularly, have become pretty much representative of the brand. They have both undergone a number of reissues and been reinvented in a variety of novel ways through the decades.

Here is Hugo Grygkar’s original Ex Libris… I will not be posting this week the myriad version that have evolved from this design since they subsequently involved the collaboration of other artists, but this classic has been an Hermès design staple
View attachment 6006078

Another Hermès timeless classic is Brides de Gala… First issued in 1957, it has also been reimagined countless times. I have a special connection to this one since it was first issued on my birth year and I do own one from the original edition.
While not my favorite CW, it is special since it was the exact same scarf that Peggy was gifted in one of my favorite TV series of all time: Mad Men
View attachment 6006073

Brides Fleuries, with it’s magnificent embroidery trompe l’oeil is my favorite reinterpretation of BdG. I am lucky to own two CWs of this version
View attachment 6006074

Another wonderful take of BdG is Brides de Gala en Finesse, of which I own two CWs
View attachment 6006075

As a sucker for hearts, of course I had to get the special edition Brides de Gala Love… not only as a 90cm but also three CWs of the gavroches
View attachment 6006076

After Brides Fleuries, my second favorite version of BdG is Brides de Gala Shadow
View attachment 6006077

Another Hugo Grygkar classic is Les Becanes. Though I don’t own the 90cm, I found the 70cm reissue with its candy cane hem and darling bows on the corners so irresistible that I got three CWs
View attachment 6006080

Another Hugo favorite is Les Ponts de Paris
View attachment 6006081

And, a long-time Grail come true: Biarritz
View attachment 6006082

I am getting ready for a committee meeting at my church and this is my SOTD: Hugo Grygkar’s Zodiaque/Hemispharium Coeli Boreale. I have a concert later this evening but will change and take a CSGM or giant silk as it is usually freezing in those venues
View attachment 6006079
Just fantastic @Living.la.vida.fifi -- twins on a few of these beauties but I am so taken with your Hemispharium Coeli Borealis in that bright green! Lovely...
Scarves designed by Aline Honoré (Parures de Samouraïs, Sieste au Paradis 90, Sieste au Paradis 140, Tulipomanie), Christine Henry (Fleurs et Papillons de Tissus) and Henri d'Origny (La Promenade du Matin 140)View attachment 6006090View attachment 6006091View attachment 6006092View attachment 6006093View attachment 6006094View attachment 6006095
What a gorgeous collection of Honoré and Henry scarves @cascade2021 -- each of your jackets perfectly sets them off, too. :heart:
Today was Jardin Sintra by Annie Faivre. I wore this scarf because with its grays and browns it’s very moody, like the sky today.

I am somewhat shocked, it’s been supposed to rain like all day but so far it’s just threatening and doing nothing. Maybe it will do my favorite thing and turn into a huge thunderstorm around when I got to bed, I love that lol. Not sure why.

View attachment 6006266
It really looks lovely on a teal top @Jereni! I don't know if there are any thunderstorms left in the sky after the day we have just had-- it was torrential, loud and unceasing all afternoon...

Continuing today with a legendary Hermès designer: Hugo Grygkar. His Ex Libris and Brides de Gala, particularly, have become pretty much representative of the brand. They have both undergone a number of reissues and been reinvented in a variety of novel ways through the decades.

Here is Hugo Grygkar’s original Ex Libris… I will not be posting this week the myriad version that have evolved from this design since they subsequently involved the collaboration of other artists, but this classic has been an Hermès design staple
View attachment 6006078

Another Hermès timeless classic is Brides de Gala… First issued in 1957, it has also been reimagined countless times. I have a special connection to this one since it was first issued on my birth year and I do own one from the original edition.
While not my favorite CW, it is special since it was the exact same scarf that Peggy was gifted in one of my favorite TV series of all time: Mad Men
View attachment 6006073

Brides Fleuries, with it’s magnificent embroidery trompe l’oeil is my favorite reinterpretation of BdG. I am lucky to own two CWs of this version
View attachment 6006074

Another wonderful take of BdG is Brides de Gala en Finesse, of which I own two CWs
View attachment 6006075

As a sucker for hearts, of course I had to get the special edition Brides de Gala Love… not only as a 90cm but also three CWs of the gavroches
View attachment 6006076

After Brides Fleuries, my second favorite version of BdG is Brides de Gala Shadow
View attachment 6006077

Another Hugo Grygkar classic is Les Becanes. Though I don’t own the 90cm, I found the 70cm reissue with its candy cane hem and darling bows on the corners so irresistible that I got three CWs
View attachment 6006080

View attachment 6006081

View attachment 6006082

I am getting ready for a committee meeting at my church and this is my SOTD: Hugo Grygkar’s Zodiaque/Hemispharium Coeli Boreale. I have a concert later this evening but will change and take a CSGM or giant silk as it is usually freezing in those venues
View attachment 6006079
Grrrrlllll - this is an amazing post! While BdeG isn’t everyone’s cuppa tea - I do… and have several. :biggrin: I think my favorite though is the finesse - I LOVE those swirly lines.
Ties like a dream!! Such bold patterns and wonderful color mix!

Aaaah! I didn’t think of Fee Halsted! This was brilliant!

Breathtakingly beautiful

Ohmygosh this is expert level pattern mixing! Love this look!

Superb! congrats on this beauty!

Beautiful, breezy look!

I adore that Vinci moussie… Such incredible tonalities! And, congrats on your new cutie… It truly works well in this format! How fun to be looking forward to birthdays and beginning the planning of celebrations already!

Some of the most amazing feathers ever!

Stunning! Probably my fav CW of this design

This is stunning! Amazing colors! I did find a bunch of ways to style this format in the Mai Tai app

Love this! Lovely scarf and oh so great worn with stripes!

Amazing worn like this! So summer ready!

This is an amazing CW… Sigh…

Such a lovely design and truly a great CW for it

Love how you’ve styled this!

What an amazing look! Les Ailes never fails

Two great knots for this format

So amazing on you!
Thanks sweetie! :hugs:
Off-topic (again) today with a pre-dentist (aka no makeup) Le Rêve de Gloria

View attachment 6006066
Still looking fab in this RED Gloria!
Fantastic, Cookie!
Thank you so much Croisette! :hugs:

View attachment 6006069
Such beautiufl shades of green! :love:
I hope you and your friend had a lovely visit!
Thanks Cookie, I will try these again too!
I hope you’ll show us pics!
Scarves designed by Aline Honoré (Parures de Samouraïs, Sieste au Paradis 90, Sieste au Paradis 140, Tulipomanie), Christine Henry (Fleurs et Papillons de Tissus) and Henri d'Origny (La Promenade du Matin 140)View attachment 6006090View attachment 6006091View attachment 6006092View attachment 6006093View attachment 6006094View attachment 6006095
Each is lovely - and your Tulipomanie is stunning!

View attachment 6006266
Such a great colorway - I hope you get your Thunderstorm wish!
Oh, thank you so much @Redbirdhermes! I have rarely met a stripe I didn't like ;)

Fleurs de Giverny looks absolutely wonderful as a top @FA73-- what a beautiful cw! I am totally inspired to try this when the weather cooperates. Just perfectly styled and accessorized... :heart:

It looks beautiful on you and a very artful mod shot in that leafy bower @Redbirdhermes-- the green leaves are the perfect backdrop!

:hugs: @Cookiefiend-- there were some very lovely options and many have been shown here :graucho:

So interesting @EtsyBoss! I love this design-- this one is the perfect color for the wheat!!!

Your green Glennan is so pretty and now I want a blue Roulis @violetkool!

Oh my goodness! This is such a lovely cw @Cookiefiend and I love it on your stripes. Is that top linen? So perfectly matched!

Thank you so much @Croisette7 and @Living.la.vida.fifi -- I think one year we had a "Scarves and Stripes" theme-- very fun and inspirational!

OMG-- everything about this entire ensemble is perfection @Croisette7! Skirt, bag, scarf!!!! :faint:

Just fantastic @Living.la.vida.fifi -- twins on a few of these beauties but I am so taken with your Hemispharium Coeli Borealis in that bright green! Lovely...

What a gorgeous collection of Honoré and Henry scarves @cascade2021 -- each of your jackets perfectly sets them off, too. :heart:

It really looks lovely on a teal top @Jereni! I don't know if there are any thunderstorms left in the sky after the day we have just had-- it was torrential, loud and unceasing all afternoon...
Thank you so much! :hugs:
It is a linen top, the rusty brown stripes were calling for this cw of Les Ailes!
(It was one of those mornings that you open all the drawers looking for just the right color. L’Art du Sarasa would have worked too but I just wore that recently!)

I should be working but I’m just stuck on the couch enjoying pics of everyone’s pretty scarves! I’m having a ball by myself😂😂. I told myself I’ll look for 5 min but alas…
I’ll get to the topic of H designers by the end of the week hopefully and I see that some I posted last week as equestrian theme was on, not knowing it was also matching this week. I was too lazy today when leaving home and just wore the same scarf but the other side. These double sided scarves are really worth it. I noticed some scarves I like better in the daytime and some shine more at night. Does that make sense??
Jardin des Peintres
That’s a fantastic scarf and jacket combination. The yellow and blue is just dreamy.

• Love
Reactions: Helena7
The same happy dilemma this week as last-- I notice so many H designs in my collection once I start focusing! Too many to post so I will stick to my plan of "introducing" my new-ins, like this one! Christine Henry's Planifleurs for a busy day of errands and appointments. I had been hankering for a bright pink floral and @Maedi's lovely choice was the push I needed (:flowers: 🙏 ) as I am very fond of this design. :heart: Also, a new marinière boatneck and it is green!
View attachment 6005957
Oh, goodness, I am so thrilled to see this on you. It is spectacular and with the green marinière… stunning. Congratulations and happy tying.👯

View attachment 6006078

View attachment 6006073

View attachment 6006074

View attachment 6006075

View attachment 6006076

View attachment 6006077

View attachment 6006080

View attachment 6006081

View attachment 6006082

View attachment 6006079
The green Zodiaque is amazing.

Reactions: Living.la.vida.fifi
SOTD is d’Origny’s Cavalcadour in the maxi twilly format, the least used size. There’s just too much fabric to manage.

I would have rehomed the four I have years ago if it wasn’t such a pain. Oh well, lesson learned.
View attachment 6005950
I actually miss that format — I love doing a dramatic bow with it! It looks good on you even though it is not your favorite :smile:
The same happy dilemma this week as last-- I notice so many H designs in my collection once I start focusing! Too many to post so I will stick to my plan of "introducing" my new-ins, like this one! Christine Henry's Planifleurs for a busy day of errands and appointments. I had been hankering for a bright pink floral and @Maedi's lovely choice was the push I needed (:flowers: 🙏 ) as I am very fond of this design. :heart: Also, a new marinière boatneck and it is green!
View attachment 6005957
So cute! A very fresh combo
I don't know how we went from cashmere weather to scarf-as-summer-top weather, but on theme with Henry last night!

View attachment 6005961
Wow, this looks fantastic!
My scarf of the day is Le Voyage de Pytheas by Aline Honore.

View attachment 6006001
That’s a beautiful colorway, I don’t see that too often. Very cool
H is for Hugo and his beautiful Les Bles, i.e. wheat.

... which according to google is also French slang for money. Amusing that wheat is for making bread and 'dough' is English slang for money. That's how important bread is!

View attachment 6006021
You know, I have never seen this design look so cool!!! Now I want one.
Been to London for a transport conference today so Pantin City twilly was on-topic and I used my bracelets to pick out two of the colours.

View attachment 6006026

View attachment 6006025

View attachment 6006027
Oh, very cute with the bracelets!
View attachment 6006028
Adorable

View attachment 6006069
That’s a wonderful outfit!

View attachment 6006078

View attachment 6006073

View attachment 6006074

View attachment 6006075

View attachment 6006076

View attachment 6006077

View attachment 6006080

View attachment 6006081

View attachment 6006082

View attachment 6006079
Thank you for this classic design tour de force!

It’s a birthday week here too - sending many happy returns to @bunnycat & Mr Bcat in shared celebration!
Not on theme (unless I really stretch and say ‘Ugo’ is a form of ‘Hugo’? :thinking:), but it IS a favourite. I cannot think of anything more festive than Space Derby. It’s a truly joyful scarf for me and I’ve noticed I gravitate towards it when I'm happy.

018077A5-754C-4D0B-97CC-96485215DE78.jpeg

Bonus pic of a rather magnificent bearded Iris that chose today to bloom. It survived a fierce cold spell this winter and I’m delighted to see it blossom again. Doesn’t it look like silk and velvet? Hermes, please: make more purples! 💜
09AA4940-B06C-4E3A-99A6-42180C4578BA.jpeg

Looking forward to catching up, wishing everyone a great end to the week.

Good morning!!!

I truly tried to be on topic with Francois Houtin Jardin de Leila. It is such a lovely neutral, but is living in the rehoming drawer, as I, alas, is not a lovely neutral myself. Such a delicate scarf deserves to be used, but is not by me nor often enough.

IMG_8401.jpeg
I will probably end up wearing another design today - dont no which, but chances are it has strong colors and some animals on it. Think that is 50% of my scarves.

Wish you all an animated Friday!!

View attachment 6006028
Loving this combo :heart:
View attachment 6005957
Just fabulous :heart:

View attachment 6006078

View attachment 6006073

View attachment 6006074

View attachment 6006075

View attachment 6006076

View attachment 6006077

View attachment 6006080

View attachment 6006081

View attachment 6006082

View attachment 6006079
Fantastic week, thank you for hosting and sharing your fabulous collection :heart: