Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2018 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Takeaways from the Carre Club event: the Gianpaolo Pagni stamp art, a wig with a spraypainted image, wig worn when Saw Keng sketched me in all my nerdy glory, a membership card :giggle: (I want a discount card!), Theo's beautiful flower for me to do embroidery, and a temp tattoo declaring Un Carre ou Rien!
View attachment 4226908
And since I couldn't leave with rien, I bought 3 scarves :rolleyes:. Not the limited ed bandana - it didn't appeal to me. All the embroidered scarves were already snapped up, possibly yesterday evening at the VIP event, but that elusive C'est Le Fete was not among them. So I went home with two dipdyes by major female designer Annie Faivre: Circus 70 and Tarot 90, plus I finally found the Acte III with the malachite clouds :hbeat:
I lugged the Hermes scarf book around with me and got everyone's autograph - does that count as my exercise today?:lol:
View attachment 4226912

Ooh, fabulous!! So glad you had a good time!

Reactions: xincinsin
Takeaways from the Carre Club event: the Gianpaolo Pagni stamp art, a wig with a spraypainted image, wig worn when Saw Keng sketched me in all my nerdy glory, a membership card :giggle: (I want a discount card!), Theo's beautiful flower for me to do embroidery, and a temp tattoo declaring Un Carre ou Rien!
View attachment 4226908
And since I couldn't leave with rien, I bought 3 scarves :rolleyes:. Not the limited ed bandana - it didn't appeal to me. All the embroidered scarves were already snapped up, possibly yesterday evening at the VIP event, but that elusive C'est Le Fete was not among them. So I went home with two dipdyes by major female designer Annie Faivre: Circus 70 and Tarot 90, plus I finally found the Acte III with the malachite clouds :hbeat:
I lugged the Hermes scarf book around with me and got everyone's autograph - does that count as my exercise today?:lol:
View attachment 4226912
So fun--thanks for sharing!!

Reactions: Living.la.vida.fifi
oooh- I love this! There have been some pretty B de C up recently in moussie. Some of the older ones with the wide blank border are even changeants. So I'm excited to see when you get it in! Please do post here or in the moussie thread in the clubhouse!
Hey @bunnycat , they're here! Um, I actually found a changeant moussie after you mentioned it, and figured I'd see both and pick one, but I might just keep both... The changeant has softer colors, and the changeant effect goes from an almost rust color to a lovely green. The white and blue moussie has more vibrant colors, and is also quite lovely. Photos below, with me playing with the two a bit :flowers:
IMG_20181018_175130.jpg Photo_2018-10-19_03-07-25_PM.png

View attachment 4226908
View attachment 4226912

Thanks for sharing this fun event with us! The flower for you to embroider is gorgeous - what a special thing to have!

Status
Not open for further replies.