Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2018 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aline Honoré: My five CWs of Parures de Samouraïs followed by: Au Cœur de la Vie... Two CWs of Tous Les Bateaux du Monde... La Femme aux Semelles de Vent... Sieste aux ParadisView attachment 4224868 View attachment 4224871 View attachment 4224870 View attachment 4224882 View attachment 4224869 View attachment 4224845 View attachment 4224855 View attachment 4224848 View attachment 4224841 View attachment 4224840

Heck with the scarves (all of which are gorgeous!) - I need those black glasses with the white stripes!!

I'm squealing, Croisette! I love this scarf and am constantly searching for one - this cw is perfect. Thank you for posting it, now that I know it exists, I can focus my search!

PS The tree in your new avatar is beautiful! Is it a Japanese maple? Can't see it too well on my screen.

Reactions: Croisette7
Sieste au Paradis, wow, looks magnificent on you. I hadn't seen that cw. Yellow is a great color for you.
Thank you so much! And the funny thing is that until recently I avoided yellow like the plague. Oh, the wonders of growing old!

just FABUUULOUS!!! :faint:
Thank you so much!

one of my latest ones turned out to be one of the most used ones, Savana Dance gavroche, again! fits the theme, too! plenty of hot pink :smile:
This is scrumptious!

I love the Le Grand Prix du Faubourg CWs! I’ve gazed on all of them @H.com for at least an hour.

As an architectural historian, they remind me of 19th c. American “bird’s eye” maps with intricate drawings of tiny structures in a city b4 satellites. And the humorous turns delight!
I know... I love its intricacies! Keeps me mesmerized just staring at it!

Such pretty scarves! Love that MP :loveeyes:

Five Samourai :faint: (who has the fainting couch this week? :giggle:)

So unusual! I was drooling recently over some pics of a 140 converted into a toga. This reminds me of it.
The design also reminds me of a maths puzzle: if you had a square swimming pool with a tree at each corner, how do you double the size of the pool without chopping down the trees?
LOL! Thank you!

Today with a gorgeous frothy and changeant Quadridge moussie stole. [emoji173]️
View attachment 4225642
Because I’m going to run out of week before the end of my pinks, here’s an archive photo of another favorite - dip-dye Jungle Love [emoji173]️ View attachment 4225655
Both so different yet SO beautiful!

My SOTD today is the fourth one I have with me here on my never-ending business trip: Prieres Au Vent. The second pic actually is from today. The first pic is an older one intended to show a bit of the pink in this scarf. I really like it because it reminds me of my trip to Nepal two years ago.

I will be home next week at last. I’m very excited to see all of the scarf mail that arrived while I was gone. DH is a bit upset about receiving so many packages, but he understands that when I’m bored I end up spending too much time online...stay tuned for a bit more variety from me!
Oh I love this design! I own the coral CW. It is truly a delight and you’ve tied it beautifully!

I’m in love and I’m in the pink - box fresh from a lovely reseller:smile: Rose de Comoass 70.View attachment 4225856
Well, isn’t this just beautiful?! Best CW!

Heck with the scarves (all of which are gorgeous!) - I need those black glasses with the white stripes!!
Hahaha! The frames are L.A.M.B by Gwen Stefani. They have such cute and interesting styles!

My SOTD today is the fourth one I have with me here on my never-ending business trip: Prieres Au Vent. The second pic actually is from today. The first pic is an older one intended to show a bit of the pink in this scarf. I really like it because it reminds me of my trip to Nepal two years ago.

I will be home next week at last. I’m very excited to see all of the scarf mail that arrived while I was gone. DH is a bit upset about receiving so many packages, but he understands that when I’m bored I end up spending too much time online...stay tuned for a bit more variety from me!

Twins! I love the knot that you used in the second pic. After decades of wearing H scarves, I am still knot-challenged! Would love to know how you tied that!

Reactions: Bigislehi
Thank you so much! And the funny thing is that until recently I avoided yellow like the plague. Oh, the wonders of growing old!

Thank you so much!

Thank you for the info on the frames - LAMB makes some really great ones! And quite by coincidence, I could use a new pair!!

This is scrumptious!

I know... I love its intricacies! Keeps me mesmerized just staring at it!

LOL! Thank you!

Both so different yet SO beautiful!

Oh I love this design! I own the coral CW. It is truly a delight and you’ve tied it beautifully!

Well, isn’t this just beautiful?! Best CW!

Hahaha! The frames are L.A.M.B by Gwen Stefani. They have such cute and interesting styles!

Also by Caty Latham: Bolduc en Carré... By Virginie Jamin: Fouets et Badines... Dancing Pearls... Concours d’Etriers... Colliers de Chien... Brides et Gris Gris... Belles du Mexique... And by Catherine Baschet: Azulejos... Collections Impériales... Bonsaï View attachment 4226308 View attachment 4226307 View attachment 4226306 View attachment 4226305 View attachment 4226304 View attachment 4226303 View attachment 4226302 View attachment 4226295 View attachment 4226280 View attachment 4226279

Oooh.ooh So much awesomeness! what is that 2nd one - Fouets et Badines? Never seen that before. I just love it!

Reactions: Living.la.vida.fifi
Status
Not open for further replies.