San Francisco Hermes Store

Hello- Where do you all park when visiting the store? I parked at the union square garage before and didn’t feel safe at all walking there alone with my hermes orange shopping bag.

with increased number of crimes in SF (and union square area feels so shady these days!!), I am trying to see if there’s closer option (maybe meter park?). Thank you!
Hello there, I am new to this forum even though I have been a reader for a few years. I started my H journey in October 2020 and got offered a bag I pretty much asked for this weekend! I love shopping at the SF store.
I had the same concerns and my SA told me that she can always hold my purchases up front and wait for me to pull my car up to the door and just pick up from there. Ive been parking at the White House parking garage for the last couple visits, but the curved ramp is terrible. My car is big and i feel like I’m going to scrape the edge

Hello- Where do you all park when visiting the store? I parked at the union square garage before and didn’t feel safe at all walking there alone with my hermes orange shopping bag.

with increased number of crimes in SF (and union square area feels so shady these days!!), I am trying to see if there’s closer option (maybe meter park?). Thank you!

There is parking close by like duggi mentioned, but I personally park at the Stockton garage. I make my appointments in the morning, make sure to be aware of my surroundings and social distance and ask for a white shopping bag.

Also, because I usually have the first appointment of the day and drive from South Bay, I tend to look like utter trash because I'm rushing to leave the house before 9am. :lol:

Though I do intend to actually try to wear some H for my next appointment not going in there full vagrant style.

Reactions: BB8 and duggi84
I had the same concerns and my SA told me that she can always hold my purchases up front and wait for me to pull my car up to the door and just pick up from there. Ive been parking at the White House parking garage for the last couple visits, but the curved ramp is terrible. My car is big and i feel like I’m going to scrape the edge

That’s good to know! I feel for you, my car is touching 6ft7, I scraped my roof a little this weekend when I entered the Union Square car park!

I forgot that our SA offered this too. Who knows how much longer they'll have that open pick-up spot in front though. Driving a large car in San Francisco is definitely not for the faint of heart :lol:

There is parking close by like duggi mentioned, but I personally park at the Stockton garage. I make my appointments in the morning, make sure to be aware of my surroundings and social distance and ask for a white shopping bag.

Also, because I usually have the first appointment of the day and drive from South Bay, I tend to look like utter trash because I'm rushing to leave the house before 9am. :lol:

Though I do intend to actually try to wear some H for my next appointment not going in there full vagrant style.

The Stockton garage definitely offers the easiest/fastest parking. And fwiw even when I do dress up, the SF wind makes my hair and outerwear look like a mess by the time I arrive at the store :whut:

I probably should raise this question in another thread, so forgive me if this is inappropriate.

I am thinking to send a small gift with a hand written note to my SA for my first Constance. Does anyone here know the gift policy in SF store? Any suggestions will be much appreciated. Thanks

Reactions: ibeblessed
I probably should raise this question in another thread, so forgive me if this is inappropriate.

I am thinking to send a small gift with a hand written note to my SA for my first Constance. Does anyone here know the gift policy in SF store? Any suggestions will be much appreciated. Thanks
Your SA made a nice commission on the sale of that Constance. A Thank You text or email is sufficient without looking desperate.

Great! Thanks for the advice. It is reassuring.
My SA specifically told me not to give them anything, not sure about thank you cards. I think seeing you love and wearing your constance will make your SA more than happy. I know that I always get the warm and fuzzies when I help someone get something and see them constantly use and appreciate the item.

SAs can only accept shareable food items as gifts. I used to give small gifts whenever I came back from travelling, which I used to do frequently for work, and only if it was something cool to share. Never of course linked to any offers or purchases. This was all pre-COVID, though. I'm not even sure if that's allowed now, for obvious reasons.

Reactions: phoebesf
My SA specifically told me not to give them anything, not sure about thank you cards. I think seeing you love and wearing your constance will make your SA more than happy. I know that I always get the warm and fuzzies when I help someone get something and see them constantly use and appreciate the item.

I was unsure, especially under Covid, even individually wrap chocolate can be a little controversial! Thank you!

Reactions: saban
SAs can only accept shareable food items as gifts. I used to give small gifts whenever I came back from travelling, which I used to do frequently for work, and only if it was something cool to share. Never of course linked to any offers or purchases. This was all pre-COVID, though. I'm not even sure if that's allowed now, for obvious reasons.

Totally agree re-Covid add on complications. Thanks!

Reactions: duggi84
Question for SF shoppers.. do you email/contact your SA directly when you want to make an appointment to go to the store? Or, do you call the store and have anyone there help you make the appointment with your personal SA?

Question for SF shoppers.. do you email/contact your SA directly when you want to make an appointment to go to the store? Or, do you call the store and have anyone there help you make the appointment with your personal SA?

I would text or email my SA if I wanted to go to the store. If you don't have their contact info, then I would call the store and ask to make an appointment with her.