SAKS- For those near Maryland

On the website it also says there is a Saks distribution center in Ontario CA...anyone been to that one...? Or know if it is open to the public? Or have a phone number for either the Ontario or Aberdeen centers?

I think I am going to bite the bullet today and go wait in line at Saks this morning! I have off from work, missed the $1 Outnet.com sale, so maybe I will have better luck at the store. I will report back! I read that sometimes they have Louboutins, so fingers crossed!!

I'm furious. I was first in line but it was a random draw of numbers. I was one of the last called. Some guy went in and bought a DG bag and CLs CLEARLY to resell. They were black patent peep toe pumps in MY size. I'm so angry. I'm never doing this again, I would rather pay full price.

I'm furious. I was first in line but it was a random draw of numbers. I was one of the last called. Some guy went in and bought a DG bag and CLs CLEARLY to resell. They were black patent peep toe pumps in MY size. I'm so angry. I'm never doing this again, I would rather pay full price.

Random Draw?? NOT cool. Dont think I'll be making a trip there in the foreseeable future after all. That type of thing would happen to me too.

I'm sorry for your experience, Miss Kris! That's really annoying... I was thinking about going sometime soon, but I would be really upset if that happened to me!

Random Draw?? NOT cool. Dont think I'll be making a trip there in the foreseeable future after all. That type of thing would happen to me too.

Yes, I was so annoyed that I didn't even stay around to see what else they had. I was there over an hour early, first in line, and the guy who bought the louboutins came literally 3 minutes before the door opened and they came out with the basket of numbers. It was a pair that I really wanted too, so I am super mad that he bought them just for his resale business.

Basically, you wait in line, and they give out 50 numbers. They then randomly call numbers out and you go in in that order. They had a Chloe tote for $499 and idk how much the DG was nor the Louboutins. That was it for high end brands. They had a whole bunch of jewelry but I couldn't get close enough to see the brands. I saw alot of pearls though.

I would still recommend going so long as you aren't trying to do the high end purse and shoe thing like I did this morning. They still have some good stuff during normal business hours.. but I just can't stomach waiting in line that long and watching a reseller go and buy all of the good stuff.