Saint Laurent Sac De Jour...

I agree with the not closing part. Did your baby have the removable middle zip compartment? The one I am eyeing has that. I have several bag organizers that zip so I could remove the one that comes with it and use one of those.
Yes, mine has the removable middle zip compartment. I also considered interior organizers, but I never ended up doing anything other than topping my stuff off with a silk scarf as like a tiny "blanket" for security. I think it was fine because I also had a smaller pochette and a card holder, and my phone always seemed to be secure. I don't think it would work as an every day style for me anymore but I do still take it out for meetings or anywhere that I need to look professional or carry an iPad or some documents.

That's a great point, the fact that is not closing is definitely a con. I thought about it, but decided I could live with it since I keep all my smaller items in my mini pochette and could put the card holder in there as well. The only issue is with the phone that would be easily accessible for pickpocketers...
I mentioned in another comment something very similar to your bag situation: I also had a pochette and a card holder and this worked well. I even added another layer of security with a small silk scarf on top, and I didn't ever have any big spillage, nor did I lose anything from my bag. It works, especially the nano size I think will be secure enough if you love the look of the bag (which I do).

• Love
Reactions: Maria333
@Antigone

Unfortunately, my mom didn't like the bag, had the return the whole order.

She said it can't close on the top as a bag, and it's too small for her.

Maybe she is old fashioned, because she doesn't know the high designer bag world like Dior, YSL, Chanel.

Maybe i will buy a Armani or Micheal Kors for her.

Can u send me a DM for help maybe?

Thanks

• Sad
Reactions: HavPlenty
I just got my bag and it looks great, but I'm starting to get a little worried that maybe it's a super fake. The box has this weird label saying "KING PALM NEW JOLIE", I tried to Google it, but didn't find any explanation as to what it might mean. Had any of you seen this phrase on Saint Laurent bags packaging? Or know what it means?
Any insight will be much appreciated!!

PXL_20221108_184755940.jpg

I just got my bag and it looks great, but I'm starting to get a little worried that maybe it's a super fake. The box has this weird label saying "KING PALM NEW JOLIE", I tried to Google it, but didn't find any explanation as to what it might mean. Had any of you seen this phrase on Saint Laurent bags packaging? Or know what it means?

View attachment 5648870

where did u buy it

Reactions: HavPlenty

View attachment 5648870
Did you buy from a department store? I just got a medium envelope from both NM (returned) and bloomies and they came in a similar box. Is it possible the king palm new jolie is the material?

Reactions: Maria333
I bought a SDJ Nano on eBay. It looked good value. A little scuffed on top but outside no concerns. But now...

I have a problem! The authenticators think the bag doesn't match the sellers description. They say they have found scuffs and cracks in the glazing. I feel like this even suggests a hole? I can apparently return for a refund. Should I?

The lower res pic is from the seller and the high resolution from the authenticator - it almost looks like the seller purposefully blurred out the hole?!

Screenshot_20221114_201147_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20221121_121420_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20221121_121457_Gmail.jpg

I think it's a great bag and there's nothing wrong with it, but I'm over mine after only one month of having it. Not sure why, I think it's just too classic for me, although I have other classic bags that I've been weaing for years... I just didn't enjoy using the SDJ, it felt boring with my minimalistic outfits (mine is black nano). The long strap was awkward to use, because it's attached close to the center of the bag vs. the edges. I also didn't love the look when you hold the bag by top handles and the strap is just hanging there all crooked. Anyways, I want to get a Louis Vuitton mini Dauphine instead :lol:

Hi everyone, I'm eyeing for the SDJ for a while and I'm going to buy it but I have a question : does all the Nano SDJ have an adjustable strap ?

I've seen the one that I want in the e-shop of Saint Laurent and in Farfetch : the strap isn't adjustable.
- https://www.ysl.com/fr-fr/sac-de-jour/sac-de-jour-nano-en-cuir-graine-392035B681W7715.html
- https://www.farfetch.com/fr/shoppin...ni-sac-sac-de-jour-item-18427817.aspx?size=17

The same one in Mytheresa seems to have adjustable strap.
- https://www.mytheresa.com/fr-fr/saint-laurent-sac-de-jour-nano-leather-tote-2426921.html#

What do you think ?

Hi everyone, I'm eyeing for the SDJ for a while and I'm going to buy it but I have a question : does all the Nano SDJ have an adjustable strap ?

I've seen the one that I want in the e-shop of Saint Laurent and in Farfetch : the strap isn't adjustable.
- https://www.ysl.com/fr-fr/sac-de-jour/sac-de-jour-nano-en-cuir-graine-392035B681W7715.html
- https://www.farfetch.com/fr/shoppin...ni-sac-sac-de-jour-item-18427817.aspx?size=17

The same one in Mytheresa seems to have adjustable strap.
- https://www.mytheresa.com/fr-fr/saint-laurent-sac-de-jour-nano-leather-tote-2426921.html#

What do you think ?
I'm pretty sure all of them have the same adjustable strap. I've never seen a SDJ with non-adjustable strap. The photos from SL and Farfetch websites just don't show the part of the strap that is adjustable.