Saint Laurent Sac De Jour...

After many years of chasing the perfect color , finally I got my baby sac de jour in this brown/ caramel grained leather and couldn’t be happier . This is the comparison in color with chanel 21 P caramel color and comparison in size with my LV sac plat bb
I really like this color can you please let me know the nam???

I love my Sac de jour in croc.
I am very clumsy so that poor bag thanks a lot of smacking in to cars, doors etc but it take every smack like a hard core boxer.
It is my favorite everyday bag now and so practical. Love it.

Hi everyone! I'm considering Sac de Jour nano as an easy everyday bag, but wanted to check here if you're still loving and using your sacs or would you rather have another bag if you were making the decision now? I don't care about buying the latest trend, but wouldn't want to buy something outdated. I'd love to hear what everyone here is thinking about the bag in 2022, coming 2023!
I really love using my small Lady Dior, but sometimes it's too much for everyday as I dress very casually. I'm thinking the nano model could be great for casual wear instead.

Reactions: HavPlenty
Hi everyone! I'm considering Sac de Jour nano as an easy everyday bag, but wanted to check here if you're still loving and using your sacs or would you rather have another bag if you were making the decision now? I don't care about buying the latest trend, but wouldn't want to buy something outdated. I'd love to hear what everyone here is thinking about the bag in 2022, coming 2023!
I really love using my small Lady Dior, but sometimes it's too much for everyday as I dress very casually. I'm thinking the nano model could be great for casual wear instead.
I'm looking at the baby sac for an everyday bag. This bag looks timeless to me. I have a small but don't use it a lot since I have been working from home. I let my DIL use it on a trip and it just elevated everything she wore it with. That's why I am now looking at another just in a smaller size.

Reactions: Maria333
After working hard, and providing for us for over 50 years. I just pulled the trigger on this combination, for my mother.

I hope you everyone likes it, because as a man i don't know a lot about designer bags. @Antigone

View attachment 5643996

Awesome combination! And such a heartwarming story - I'm sure your mom will love her new wallet and bag. :heart:

Last edited:
Hi, I don't think the bag is outdated, as it's a pretty good looking bag and kind of timeless. Especially the nano size, I think is good for every day casual use. I loved this bag and wore it almost every day for 2 years in the baby size, but one thing that wouldn't make me consider another one is the fact that it doesn't close. At the time that I wore it, I didn't have too many spills, but somehow nowdays I'm either clumsier or more in a hurry, so I definitely need a bag that zips or at least has some sort of closure.

Hi, I don't think the bag is outdated, as it's a pretty good looking bag and kind of timeless. Especially the nano size, I think is good for every day casual use. I loved this bag and wore it almost every day for 2 years in the baby size, but one thing that wouldn't make me consider another one is the fact that it doesn't close. At the time that I wore it, I didn't have too many spills, but somehow nowdays I'm either clumsier or more in a hurry, so I definitely need a bag that zips or at least has some sort of closure.
I agree with the not closing part. Did your baby have the removable middle zip compartment? The one I am eyeing has that. I have several bag organizers that zip so I could remove the one that comes with it and use one of those.

Reactions: Maria333
That's a great point, the fact that is not closing is definitely a con. I thought about it, but decided I could live with it since I keep all my smaller items in my mini pochette and could put the card holder in there as well. The only issue is with the phone that would be easily accessible for pickpocketers...

I highly recommend it! I still use mine all the time after several years and am obsessed with it. It's such a cute bag, it's the perfect size/weight for me (I have both the baby and the nano), and it looks great with everything. My older one has also held up really well over the years and still looks like new. And I think it's a classic bag, I don't see it going out of style anytime soon :smile:

I highly recommend it! I still use mine all the time after several years and am obsessed with it. It's such a cute bag, it's the perfect size/weight for me (I have both the baby and the nano), and it looks great with everything. My older one has also held up really well over the years and still looks like new. And I think it's a classic bag, I don't see it going out of style anytime soon :smile:
Thanks for sharing! I didn't know there was a baby version as well, but nano looks pretty spacious for my needs. Great to hear that you're still loving your bags! I pulled the trigger and ordered one :biggrin: