Saint Laurent Le 5 à 7

Maybe a little trendy. Nothing wrong with trendy though. I have my eye on a few trendy bags! Anyway, the YSL 5 to 7 bag is cute and I like it when I see it on people. It's not for me just because I have several YSL bags and am trying to branch out to other brands. I'm mostly obsessed Loewe and Dior at the moment.
I love the Loewe puzzle bag! :heart: I had a Dior moment in the past - I really wanted the saddle bag but it was too expensive for me. lol. I also love Dior clothing and shoes. :heart:

Reactions: cathavenicethings
Tried this on at store…it was beautiful leather.
agreed, soft leather and very light for the size. I think the leather finish will be very durable as well. not sure if the shape will hold over time.

I'm considering the small version in black or dusty grey

Medium-713938AAAUQ1000_A.jpg
Medium-713938AAAUQ1722_A.jpg

I'm still thinking about the blanc vintage Le 5 a7. Do I just jump and buy it? The colour is easy to get dirty, the armpit-only option is very inconvenient, it looks very trendy, but my god, it's gorgeous.

Reactions: keishapie1973
Wouldn't say it's too trendy that you won't be able to carry it down the track. It's a shoulder sling style that comes and goes. If you love it go for it. Don't let the trends stop you.

I think the 5 á 7 is a timeless, yet trendy bag. I do think the sleek design will hold it’s value for many years to come.
I’m considering the black or taupe color, but the bag seems a bit impractical for a every day bag. What do you think? Should I rather go for the mini for party season?