SA recommendation REQUEST thread

sooo i'm usually at work for most of the day, and by the time i get off and drive home, most saks are closed. I'm trying to decide what to charge-ship in time for the EGC event, but I don't really want everyone to hear me discussing/ordering Chanels during work :rolleyes:

I've gathered from the forums that there are SAs who communicate VIA email. I will probably still call in to place my actual order, but itd be great if they can send me pictures/chat with me before i make my final decision (this will be my first chanel! so excited :yahoo:)

I'm wondering if any S. FL. ladies can recommend a SA in the Miami area....preferrably at Saks Dadeland or Chanel at Bal Harbour, but I'm willing to visit other boutiques if the SA is worth the trip.

Hello Tpfers, I'm asking for an SA recommendation from a Chanel boutique 'coz so far I don't enjoy working with my current SA. I never had any bad experience working with my previous Hermes or LV SAs. In fact, I tend to buy alot bcoz I find myself hard to turn offers down. So, I do think that I can establish a good customer-SA relationship type of person. I was never really into Chanel until the reissue bug hit me. So, in a long run, I see myself buying more Chanel than other brands. The prob w/my SA now is that she doesn't keep me updated on what she find/not find when I specifically request for an item search. It's kinda like she have more 'bulk' purchase buyer that she's willing to serve rather than one who just started buying. Since, the reissues are sold out, I'm currently on the waitlist for S/S '08. But, I felt that she's less likely to call. So, my dear Tpfers, any names will be greatly appreciated. (Chanel boutiques in NY/MA) Thanks!!

I haven't dealt with any SA's in NY personally, but Michael from the Chanel at Saks, the fifth avenue location was really helpful to me the other day on the phone. He shipped me a bag with the tax waived to California and answered all my questions well. I don't know him well enough to say but that one experience was a positive one, hope this helps!

I live in NJ yet i order almost all my CHANEL from JILLIAN at PALM BEACH GARDENS,FLA Chanel store.She can track down ANY bag for me..and she always makes sure they r in mint condition.The few times I havent used her..I had issues with other SA's...So NOW I always make sure I use her.
She is moving to the PALM BEACH,FLA store in a week..which has even more stock..so thats even better!
she also never charges me shipping anymore