SA recommendation REQUEST thread

Ladies I have to highly recommend Damien in PA. He is so awesome, patient, and a true delight to work with. I will always call on him for all my needs. I received the HOTTEST Chanel belt from him a few days ago and it was wrapped beautifully. I can't speak enough on the entire experience. Kudos to Damien A++++++++

Thanks everyone for the recommendations! I'll definitely make a note of them. I was originally looking for a Saks SA to help me round up a few purchases for the next EGC event, but as luck would have it - I've found almost everything I was planning on getting already.

hey all from this thread I called Saks in NY yday, looking for either Joseph or Susan....I found Susan and she was AMAZING!! Sending me my jumbo classic now, but rebilling it on the 26th for the ECG event...
She is terrific, i totally recommend her!!

when you purchased by phone from Damien:

1. Did you get a great item? No deffect at all?
2. If you live in the city where there's saks but no chanel boutique in it, did you still get charge for sales tax?
(i think before someone said didn't get charge for sales tax, but i kinda don't remember).
3. ECG event, if you don't have saks credit card, do you still get the GC?

^ to answer your questions...Damian is a great SA that looks over each bag thoroughly before shipping and selling anyone a bag in his posession.
You DONT need a SAKS card to get a GC..any credit card is fine.If I have the bag shipped from his store.There is no sales tax added.When I pick it up IRL.I do pay tax.