Rose gold hardware hermes bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Stunning! Etain and RGHW go together so beautifully.

xxDxx likes this.
  2. Beautiful! This is giving me hope that there is still some brown-free etain out there!

xxDxx likes this.
  3. ❤️❤️❤️

xxDxx likes this.
  4. Stunning! Congrats, dear xxDxx! Etain with RGHW!

xxDxx likes this.
  5. Hi ladies! I was offered B25 Craie with RGHW. I’ll go pick her up next week :graucho:

6. What an excellent combo
    Its gonna be amazing

7. Thank you @bagidiotic! And is it not? Funny thing I rehomed a gorgeous K28 Craie with GHW because I’ve found it too dressy to my lifestyle. But a Birkin with Rose Gold...How could I possibly resist it?

8. I sure did!

totesmcgoats likes this.
  9. Here she is :love:
    Stamp Y!!!

1A7BA46D-2126-437E-951C-C862D7128E64.jpeg

10. Utterly gorgeous. Congrats! I've never considered Craie bc of it's light color but this thread has got me changing my wishlist...again!!! :smile:

Leileka likes this.
  11. Thank you! I’ll tell you it was not in my plans either, but I couldn’t resist it. The Rose Gold looks perfect on it. :heart: