Rose gold hardware hermes bag

Not my photo, but it looks like the Kelly is finally coming out in RGHW.

A user posted this in a FB group. She just popped into FSH and was offered a Rose Azalee K28 sellier. So brighter colors and Kelly’s are coming in RGHW.

I saw it too. But given the lighting it’s quite hard to tell the hardware color being gold or rose gold. Can anyone else confirm if the RGHW is finally coming in Kelly’s?

I saw it too. But given the lighting it’s quite hard to tell the hardware color being gold or rose gold. Can anyone else confirm if the RGHW is finally coming in Kelly’s?

i don’t think the poster would lie about it. She seemed pretty new like she wouldn’t know that Kelly’s don’t typically come in RG. She just seemed happy to score a bag at FSH.

Plus, H’s GHW is really yellow. Since their RG is softer with not as much pink than other brands, you might be able to mix up RG for GHW...but it would be hard to mix up GHW for RG. I could see it getting mixed up with permabrass...but I don’t think that metal is in production for the Kelly’s (someone correct me if I’m wrong).

i don’t think the poster would lie about it. She seemed pretty new like she wouldn’t know that Kelly’s don’t typically come in RG. She just seemed happy to score a bag at FSH.

Plus, H’s GHW is really yellow. Since their RG is softer with not as much pink than other brands, you might be able to mix up RG for GHW...but it would be hard to mix up GHW for RG. I could see it getting mixed up with permabrass...but I don’t think that metal is in production for the Kelly’s (someone correct me if I’m wrong).

If it is RGHW it is a great news!! I love RGHW and excited to see it in Kelly’s for sure!

As for permabrass I think it is only seen on mini Kelly so far in the kelly family?

Reactions: Carrierae