Rose gold hardware hermes bag

My SA surprised me with this today. I asked for Constance 18 noir Epsom with gold hardware. She offered me the bag in rose gold hardware. I like GHW more but still couldn't resist and got it.View attachment 4592204 View attachment 4592205 View attachment 4592204 View attachment 4592204 View attachment 4592205 View attachment 4592204 View attachment 4592205

Bag twins! I love the h rose gold it’s stunning, and I don’t think it’s hard to match with gold accessories so it’s great for variety. Congrats!

Reactions: MDNYC
Hi guys,
Any update on what color of b comes in rghw this year? It is my dream to get it in etain but got a kelly in that color already.. keen to know what to request from my SA.. tia

I broke my "no repeating colors" rule for my Etain RGHW B25. I already had an Etain GHW K28. Totally worth it! I think RGHW complements Etain the best :heart:
Agree a million times.. don’t worry honey, i plan to join you.. i asked my SA for a rosegold hardware b25 and im praying to get one soon. I told him even if i got an etain kelly, i would be happy getting it in togo b25 as well as long as it is rghw.. that is what I have been requesting in the past year even before getting offered with a k25. crossing my fingers. Somewhat disappointed i didn’t get any yet.

Reactions: foxyqt and renet
I have rose gold pieces and I mix. The thing is, if you’re wearing rose and yellow golds, unless they are right next to each other you’re not going to see the difference.

Rose Gold earrings, yellow gold necklace:
f1ceb5d2c16d7a704c3fb669bdc7329a.jpg

I think there really isn’t any trick to it. If you just go for it, after a while you won’t notice.

Rose gold earrings and necklace, SS watch, GHW:
bfd1c2e78c6b2b2f2812b6b7d4ef981e.jpg

I love that scarf! What is it and which cw??